Vampires Will Never Hurt You

In This Moment For Ever

Frank's P.O.V

It has been a week since Gerard had agreed to turn me to be a vampire and I was nevours, yet happy. I couldn't help but smile through out the day, sure once in a while I would get a bit scared, but the only thing that made me happy was knowing Gerard wouldn't be alone.

"Cupcake?" Gerard asked, prodding my arm.

"Yes fairycake?" Me and Gerard had gained a few nicknames for wach others, these being our personal favourite.

"Are you okay?" He spoke, consern spread through his eyes. I nodded and looked down, not really wanting to let him see that I'm a little worried. "Baby, look at me?" His hand reached out and raised my chin. I was forced to look at him and I tried hiding my emotions. "Cupcake, why are you worried?"

Damn Gerard for knowing me since I was three!

"I just, I know it will hurt but... I guess I just don't know what to expect." I explained, no long forced to look at him but did anyway.

"Sugar, I can't really tell you how much it will hurt. I can give you the opportunity to back out of it, if you like?" He still seemed concerned but a little more relaxed.

"No, I'll be fine. As long as I know that you won't be alone, I'll be okay." I reasure him and smiled lightly.

"Okay," He answered unsurely.

I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent.

God I love his scent!

After we stood, just hugging, we made our way over to the living room. Only a moment later, a knock on the door made us both sigh. Gerard arose from his seat and let in who-ever had knock.

"Hey Bobby-boy!" I ran over to him and hugged him, leaping on him and hugging his stiff body.

"H-Hey Frank," His hand patted my back and I reasumed my posture.

"Hey, why don't I get that treatment?" Gerard whined from the closed front door.

"Because Gerard, you get so much more." I seductively purred.

"Ew! Too much information!" Bob groaned from the sitting room. We both chuckled and walked towards where our friend was sat.

We hadn't told any-one about Gerard being the sexy vampire he is, only his mum, Mikes anmd myself knew.

"What you wanna do?" Gerard piped up, trying to change the subject. Bob shrugged and made himself comfortable on the sofa.

After a long conversation we were soon talking about relationships. "I'm so glad you and Ray made us kiss when we were younger. If it wasn't for you two, we probably won't be together now." I spoke from the bottom of my heart, truly meaning every word I spoke.

"Aw, thanks Frank. But I think you two are perfect for each other, you would have found a way." He informed us both, smiled.

Only tomorro Frank, then you can be with Gerard for ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all these commenters;
Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
Scribbleoxo
EdibleElle
Curb Stomp
Aiden Burn's.


http://www.mibba.com/story/_61198/Kisses-On-The-Necks-Of-Just-Friends/

I love that story, there's the link, its a frerard =D