Vampires Will Never Hurt You

It's Not There

Frank's P.O.V

After the horrid experience, we returned to our home and stepped into the apartment. I was really tired and fell asleep in our room, my arms draped around Gerard

*The next day*

"Gerard? When did Harry appear to you?" I questioned, my mind wondering to yesterday's events.

"Straight after I made my first kill, why?" Gerard's puzzled voice returned my question.

"Mine just, hasn't came yet." I murmered, not knowing if I should worry him of not.

"Maybe it just takes time?" He persuaded me, setting my thoughts at rest.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right." I agreed, kissing his lips softly and leading my tongue to sweep across Gerard's lips. He gladly gave me entry and I explored his mouth hungerily.

His lips pulled apart from mine when he was satisfied that I knew his mouth inside and out. I grinned and let my legs lead me into the kitchen.

What if Gee is wong? Nah, I don't think he will be, he knows best!

"Gerard, do you want anything?"

"Nah thanks."

I grabbed myself a sandwhich and sat beside Gee, snuggled in his side. His arms wrapped around me and I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up it was nine at night and I was being carried by Gerard, into our room.

A smirk arose on his lips and my look was asking why he was smiling like that.

"You had a uh, kinky dream." He whispered and I could only look down and stare upon the remains of my dream.

"Let's make it reality." I murmered back.

By this time, we were led on our bed, I attached my lips to his neck and slipped my hand under his shirt. Disregarding our tops, I led on the bed while his toned body slipped down mine. His hands undone my jean zipper, I released a moan, wanting him to spead this up a little. I only gained a smirk from his amazingly pale face.

Once our body were fully exposed to each other, I gabbed a condom and some lube from the nightstand. Slipping the condom on myself, I spread the lube over my erection and couldn't help but sigh.

Placing myself at his entrance, I slipped into him and held myself in the possition while I kissed his neck.

Moving in and out of his tight entrance, I let out a small moan.

"Mm Gerard," I whimpered and took ahold of his hips. His hands left my chest and rubbed my shoulders.

It really doesn't matter how much times I make love to this man, it is still the amazing feeling I got from our first experience.

"Uh, Frank! Right there," Gee pleaded from under me. I smirked and smashed into him harder.

"Oh!" I moaned, unable to keep the sounds held inside.

"Fuck," Gerard joined me in the use of our vocal chords.

"Shit, so fucking good." I panted, speeding up my rythem with every thrust. We were both getting close and I decided to help him out. Grasping his hard-on, I pumped him in time with my thrust.

"Frank!" Gerard had practically yelled my name as he came in my hand, a little landing on our stomachs.

"Fuck, Gee." I groaned and came inside the condom. I was worn out and decided to stay inside of him.

"You're right," Gerard breathed heavily.

"Huh?" Is all I could muster out.

"Fangs are one hell of a fucking turn on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to every-one that commented on the last chapter;

Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
EdibleElle
Kycoolgirl
Aiden Burn's.


Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I hope this makes up for it.