Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Take Me With You

Gerard's P.O.V

It seemed as though time was repeating itself, Frank was told all that was needed for him to live the vampire life. Harry helped ease the nervousness with a few jokes, of which I am thankful for.

I was returned to my own body and once Frank and Harry had finished talking, it was five at night. We ate out dinner in almost silence until Frank spoke up.

"Gerard, I feel sick." Frank's, now naturally, pale face gazed up from his food. He let a majority of it to be sat on the plate.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." I nodded in understanding and set the plates by the side of the skin. "You'll feel better after you come on a little hunt."

"Little? Dude, this is so NOT little." I chuckled and was grown to the feeling of having to kill people. I usually try and kill the ones that are no good, the people that no-one likes and has no family. Basically I'm doing every-one a favor, yeah right!

"C'mon," I tilted my head and took his hand in mine. Sure, I didn't have the sick feeling I usually get when I know I need blood but I can help Frank.

We walked to my 'usual' spot, the place where I made my first kill and have never left, and I pulled Frank into the dark bushes.

"Gerard, I'm scared." Frank whispered from the side of me.

Nodding, I pressed his lips to mine, reassuring him that I am here, without any words being said. After I pulled away Frank's eyes shown a little more comfort and we both stood there for a few minutes until we heard footsteps.

They grew closer and closer but I couldn't tell who it was. Disregarding the fact that the human could possibly be some-one I know, I took Frank's hand in mine and waiting until the person passed by.

I crept up on the middle aged male and leaped on his back, causing him to collapse from shock and the weight I held. Before he could gain help, I held his mouth with my hand and gestured for Frank to make his first kill.

Frank's P.O.V

I stared as my fiancee attacked a passer by. His hand smothered the humans mouth and I was ready to back out. Gerard's gesture urged me to step closer to the two. Once I knew Gerard was struggling, I knew I had to do what Gerard has done countless times.

The deserted street gave me a little bit of confidence and I lent upon the man that was now being held down by Gerard. I tried to remember what I was told to do, but my mind had different thoughts.

Without knowing what I was doing, my hands helped Gerard pin down the arms of our victim. I dare not look him in the eyes, too afraid to back out this far in. My mouth adjusted itself to fit the mans neck and I plunged my razor-sharp teeth into his throbbing vessel. Blood spurted into my mouth and I couldn't help but be thankful for the warm liquid slipping down my throat.

The mans limbs fell and his body stayed still under our grip, no movement was felt under my arms and my heart began pumping faster and faster. I am not a murderer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the commenter's, readers and subscribes.

Things will hopefully get a little nerve-racking... Let the roller coaster begin! =D