Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Just The Three Of Us

Frank's P.O.V

I sat myself down on the bed, once I came in from the bathroom. Gerard's eyes fluttered open as I entered.

"Mm, hey baby." His voice filled with joy and his eyes lit up.

"Hello sugar," I ginned and got back in to bed, laying face-to-face with Gerard.

His arms wrapped around my waist, giving me the warm feeling of being protected. I kissed his lips softly, tying my hands around his neck.

"Frank, can we just stay in bed today?" Gerard asked, pecking my lips.

"Sure, one second." I moved a little and went towards the door.

"I thought we were staying in bed?"

"Coffee?" I questioned, raising my eye brows. I knew he couldn't resist the steaming heaven.

"Nope, you'r staying here with me." Gerard's stubborn, childish words, made me pout a little.

Gee crossed his arms and refused to take 'no' for an answer. I huffed and rolled my eyes, sarcastically. His arms unfolded and grasped my body, once I was close enough, and held me.

My figure fell on the bed, collapsing ontop of my fiancee's. In moments, we were tangled on the bed. Legs, limbs and quilts, wrapped in a bundle.

Gasping for air, we pulled away and gazed at one another. "You're beautiful." Gerard kissed my lips and I led beside him.

"No sugar, you're beautiful." I whispered, kissing him back.

"No, you're-"

"We could do this all day." I shook my head, with a grin on my face.

"You're right," Gerard smirked back and kissed me forcefully.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I questioned, getting lost in his eyes. I didn't try to make my way back to reality, I loved getting lost in his hazel eyes.

"Frankzo!" Harry tackled me, while in Gee's body ofcourse, and giggled. "Gerard say's sorry, he wanted me to see you." I nodded and hugged him back.

"So, a band?!" Harry asked, more hyper than usual.

"Yep, does that mean that you're in the band too?"

"Well, I'm part of Gerard, so..." Harry pondered on it sarcastically. "I'm not sure, I don't think so."

We laughed at his usual behaviour, and calmed down a little.

"When is your wedding then?" Harry asked, bright eyes and a painted smile.

"I don't really know," My unsure answer startled me for a moment.

"Sorry about that Frank," Gerard was now back and hugging me tightly.

"It's okay," I squeezed back and kissed him. A perfect kiss that made me weak at the knees, thank God I was led down.

"Sugar," I stroked his hair lovingly.

I don't know if I should ask, because I don't really know if it's possible, bit it's worth a try.

"Although I hated Issak, I want another vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end, the sequel will hopefully begin tomorrow!

You've all made this story possibly the best I've written.

All of the comments have cheered me up so much, this story is more for you guys, then it is for me.

Hope you enjoyed the last chapter!

Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
Chemiacl.Love
twi-hard818
Aiden Burn's.


Although this chapter took quite a while, I wanmted it to be the perfect ending.

Thanks so much, it means everything.