Vampires Will Never Hurt You

It's Good To Be Home

Frank's P.O.V

I was sat on mine and Gerard's bed, still loving the feeling of being home. It had been about a week since I was allowed out of hospital, and I was still happy about it.

"Enjoying yourself?" Gerard asked from the door.

"Very much so," I smiled in return and closed my eyes.

"S there's no need for me to be here then?" He teased.

Pouting, I shook my head. "Stay."

"If I must," I heard light footsteps walk towards me.

"Oh, you must." I giggled and felt the bed tilt a little.

A pair of lips were placed on my own, I automatically kissed back, massaging our mouths together.

"Mm," I grinned agaist his mouth an took it a little further. Sliding my tongue across his lips, he gained me entrance to explore his mouth.

My hands moved from Gee's hips, and slipped under his shirt, throwing it on the ground, leaving him topless.

In a matter of moments, we were left with only our boxers on. My hands crept around his elastic around the boxers, and I slid them off until he could kick the fabric away.

After my boxers we left on the floor, Gerard scrambled around for the lube and condom.

Placing them on me, I looked at him usurely. I know he likes to be dominated, but I'm just not sure.

"Itzs okay baby," Gerard kissed my lips in reassurance.

Flipping us over, I was hovering over Gerard and smiled at him. I let myself slide in to him, getting comfortable or a while before moving.

I started slowly at first, loving the feeling of my erection inside of him.

"C'mon tiger, go faster." Gerard grinned, and I did just that.

"Fuck yes!" He smirked and thrust his hips up more.

"Oh sugar," I felt a light seat on my forehead.

"Frank, righ there!" He begged as I hit hm again in his 'spot.'

An enormous amount of pleasure an through both our bodies, my thrust get harder with each scream.

"Fuck!" Gerard moaned loudly, I gripped his member and pumped him.

"God, so good Gerard," I groand.

"Mm, I know!" He stuttered back.

We moaned each others names and came. My release was insid the plastic, Gerard's was over our stomaches.

"I fucking love you," He regained his breath and kissed me.

"I fucking love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter tomorrow!

It's a little later than usual because I had to sneek on the PC.

cherub1578
Aly_Goez_Rawrrrr
EdibleElle
twi-hard818
Aiden Burn's.


Sorry It's short, 9 stars!