Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Stay With Me

Frank's P.O.V

Me and Gee have been going out for one month now. What a month that has been. Me, Gerard and Mikey go bowling and hanging out, but most of the time Mikes knows when to give us time alone.

"Gee?" I sat up from under the tree, leaning against the trunck with my back. I looked over to the taller teenager and he was sitting up too. "I think I should tell my mum about 'us' today," My voice shook slightly, so far our young relationship has gone perfectly.

"That's a great idea Frankie baby," Gee leaned in and our lips met, making me feel slightly better. My tongue slipped across his bottom lip and he slowly parted them, letting my tongue enter his moist mouth. Our tongues came in contact, sliding beside one another's. It was a passionate kiss, not lustful but like everything we had to pull apart.

Gerard's lips fit perfectly on mine!

"How about, we tell them when your mum comes to my house tonight?" Gerard suggested, laying his legs down but stroking my fore arm with his right hand.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," I shook my head and agreed. Gerard helped me up off the grass and we walked past little kids, hand in hand.

We received a few weird looks, but shook them off as we entered Gee's street. My mum's car was parked in the garage in I started to get scared. Gerard's thumb traced soft patterns on my hand.

What if our mum's don't except us? Oh well, I have Gee!

"Ready?" Gerard asked as I was visably shaking. I could only nod, getting a kiss on the cheek from Gee. I smiled to myself as I remembered the past and how we used to kiss each other's cheeks.

Gerard opened his front door and was greeted by our mum's. We stepped into the house fully and smiled to our parents.

"Mum, could you sit down please? We have something we would like to tell you," I got the courage to ask. We all sat down on the couch and I took Gerard's hand in mine.

"Mum, me and Frank are-" I couldn't finish my sentence, Gerard squeezed my hand, reassuring me.

"A couple," Gerard finished for me. I grinned gratefully in Gee's direction and we both waited for the silence to be broken.

"Well, I'm glad you told us," My mum piped up, smile at the two of us.

"Yeah, I think I was kind of expecting that," Gerard's mum grinned slightly, finishing her sentence. "After all, you two have been practically joined to the hip since you were two."

I think both me and Gerard breathed a sigh of relief. "So, you aren't mad at us?" I asked, just to be sure.

"No, I'm just glad you are being grown up about this." My mum told us, her smile growing.

We both got up and hugged our mum's thanking them for accepting us. When I hugged Gerard's mum she asked to see me in the kitchen. I left Gerard in the living talking to my mum.

"So, Frank... You know you're like a son to me?" I smiled gratefully and let her carry on. "But I want to make sure you know this. Gerard's a vampire " She whispered. I nodded again. "And you're okay with that?"

"Ofcourse, I think me, you and Gerard should have a talk once my mum has left." We both smiled hugging. We saw my boyfriend and mum laughing .
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to Curb Stomp for commenting on the last chapter.
Thanks to the comment on the last chapter, I will be updating again sometime today. Thanks! XxX