If Home Is Where The Heart Is, Then Were All Just ***ed.

Who could ask for anymore?

So dinner with Gabe was.... Interesting to say the least. I found out alot about him, his band, his life and more. I insisted that he went back to the studio soon after agreeing to the lunch as i knew the whole point of going to the studio was for Gabe to record his new album. He told me he didn't care and that it could be done another time. After what felt like 5 minutes, which actually was about 2 hours we decided to leave. We parted with a friendly hug and said we'd keep in contact.

I do not have friendships with famous people

What happened with Patrick was a mistake and would never happen again. Pete would hate me after what i had said in the studio. Patrick would hate me after the 'interview' with Hello! and William hadn't spoke to me after the picture fiasco.

I could carry on with my life. I stuck it out with my job working mainly with unknown bands that were really awesome. Good to get along with and didn't come on to you due to cockyness. Duke understood that i wanted nothing more to do with any of the Decaydence bands after the story i had explained to him and he said he would try everything he could not to put us in the same room, except for Panic at the disco or Gym Class Heroes because they are some hot shit!

I phoned up Dannii, due to the intake of all the alcohol i had had. I was really in the mood for an argument and thought she would fit the place perfectly. She answered groggily.

"Hello?"

"Hello Slut!" i slurred.

"Mollie, its 2 in the morning can't we argue later?" she replied completly sober.

"Why, cant deal without Patrick? He was mine Bitch! I thought you knew that i loved him and you took everything away from me! What makes you think you can do that? What kind of friend are you?" i slurred again.

"Mollie it was all a mistake i really didn't know he was with you, we were kind of like fuck buddies, there was nothing to it, just sex!"

"Yeah sex with my boyfriend! I never thought you were like that! I hate you i hate you i hate you! You wait till i next see your face! There will be nothing left of it bitch!" i shouted into it as my also drunk boss Duke took the phone out of my hand and hung up.

"I think you scared her!" he giggled like a girl.

I love my gay best friend!

" I HAVE A PLAN!" i shouted again.

"How about we go back to my place..-" he didnt let me finish.

"You know i dont swing that way!" he laughed.

"LET ME FINISH BITCH! We can get my camara, sneak into Angels and Kings and take photo's of drunk celebrities trying it on with each other!" i said trying to whisper but loudly and ending with a giggle.

"YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Duke laughed along to.

We walked hand in hand along the sidewalk to my house shouting the lyrics to 'I Write Sins Not Tradgedies' and earning the occasional 'SHUTUP!' From my neighbours.

I dragged Duke up to my flat and dug through my belongings for my camara. When i heard Duke talking.

"Stop talking to yourself Duke, its the first sign of madness!" i shouted. Earning a bang on the wall from my other neighbour.

"Whoops" i whispered to myself.

"I FOUND YOUR CAMARA!!" He shouted.

"Shhh! Keep it down i have neighbours" i laughed.

We made our way downstairs and walked into the cold air. We started to walk when we realised we had no idea where we were going.

I stiffled out a loud laugh.

"I gots' it" Duke laughed.

"Got what?" i asked as he hailed a cab.

"We take a cab!" he replied to the cabby as he told him our destination.

Duke found out he had no money as we exited the cab so i had to pay.

"Your paying me back for that" i yelled as we made are way to the entrance.

We walked up to this big bold bouncer who had a stern look on his face and a black t-shirt on that said 'security'. I walked right up to his face and started dancing trying to make him laugh.

"Mollie were not in London! There not paid to keep a straight face, there paid to keep people like you and i out!" Duke whispered in my ear.

We quitely walked up to him and flashed him our ID's he let us in with a nod whilst i hid the camara in my hand bag!

Points to Mollie: 1

SCORE!

It was very hard for Duke to keep a straight face and try and walk in a straight line at the same time. I burst out laughing. Making people around us give us funny looks. I looked up towards the DJ booth and saw Pete on the decks. It made me laugh again.

I walked up to the bar.

" Two of the best cocktails in the WORLD" i ordered.

We sat on the stools by the bar and the man gave us our drinks. I looked at Duke who looked at my bag and nodded. I pulled out the camara and walked over to the VIP section, feeling very down classed. I poked the camara over the top and started to record things sniggering to my self, when i felt someone yank the camara out of my hand.

"HEY! Thats... Patrick Stump" i mumbled to myself.

"Look what the cat dragged in" he laugh talking to his friends.

"Could say the same for you, wheres your whore?" i asked. He looked shooked at my come back.

"I don't have a whore actually, i grew up"

"BAHA! Patrick you never grow up, your worse than fucking Pete and he's a man whore!" i yelled laughing.

Duke joined me from behind wondering what was going on.

"Patrick me dear friend, were not here to cause comotion.." he started laughing.

"BAHA! Duke shh! it im dealing with whore face!" i giggled like a school girl.

"Patrick what you lo..." Pete said as he came up from behind him.

"Mollie.." he whispered.

"Pete..." i mocked.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as i walked away forgetting about my camara due to my intake of alcohol, AGAIN.

I walked on to the dance floor with Duke close behind me. I swayed to the music, when some guy came up from behind me and put his hands of my hips and started dancing with me. I smiled to myself.

"Hey sexy" he whispered into my ear.

"I could say the same for you" i replied looking up and winking.

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" he asked.

I looked towards Duke who was hitting it off with this guy. He nodded and winked at me.

We started to walk towards the door when i felt someone attach themself to my wrist. I turened my head quickly only to realise it was Pete!

"And you called me a whore!" he screamed.

"Its called a 'ONE' night stand not a fucking 'TWENTY' night stand is it? So dont you dare bring that shit up on me Pete" I replied yanking my hand away from my mystery date and heading it towards Pete's cheek.

"Now Now Mollie, are you sure you wanna do that?" Pete asked whilst holding my hand about 30 cm's away from his face.

"I know i want to do that" i replied releasing myself from my grip and getting angrier by the second.

"Your not the Mollie i used to know" he replied when a spark of shame flicked across his face.

"We all change Peter" i replied and turned around to walk away with the guy from earlier only to realise he had gone.

"For fuck sake PETE! Now look what you did! You ruin everything, you ruined me.." i trailed of heading towards the door on my own. When i felt another hand on my wrist.

"Leave it Pete, you've done enough, for a life time, don't you think?"

"Its not safe" was all he said.

I yanked my arm back.

"Why do you care?" i screamed as i ran out of the building. I fell to the floor crying by the back door of the club.

"Miss me?" i heard a voice i recognised vagely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Panic at the disco - Mad as rabbits!

Hair straightners, because the frazzled look is so last year. - Thats what my Snack-A-Jack pack says!