Forever And A Day.

Chapter 4

He continued to pull me to the car by my hair. I kept yelling but no one seamed to care.

Get in the car bitch Edward said slamming my head into the door. I got in and tried locking the doors before he got in the car but he was to fast. I looked out the back window and saw this black SUV coming up the street. Luckily the windows were open. Gerard i screamed while Edward pulled out of my driveway.

where are you fucking taking me i asked Edward Slapping the shit out of him hoping he would let me out

Somewhere no one will find us and i can have you all to myself. he laughed evilly. My head started to pound from what I'm guessing when Edward slammed my head to the car.

I kept telling myself to stay awake that Gerard was gonna come and save me but as my eyes started getting heavy i started losing hope.

Before i passed out i looked in the side view mirror and saw the black SUV flashing its lights.

Oh shit Edward mumbled hold on tight Amy. he said speeding up as i passed out.

i woke up thinking it was all a dream but then i noticed i wasn't in my bed and i looked around and saw Edward making breakfast like nothing had happened. What the fuck Edward this has gone on long enough. Where am I? I asked. I wanna go home. Well bitch your never gonna get home your gonna be with me if it kills you, getting ready to fight when he grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. I fell to the floor. surprised that i wasn't crying. but then again i have been through all this shit with him before.

I stood up not showing any weakness. the longer i can hold up the tough act the longer i can keep Edward from planing his next move.

Where are we i asked, well i cant tell you that but I'm sure no one will find you if you screamed he said handing me food which i ate some of it. but i didn't finish it. i had a feeling he put something in it and it turns out i was right.

I started feeling drowsy and was falling asleep. as i discover before there's no away to get away from Edward when he wanted something.

i guess he realized that i couldn't keep my eyes opened as he carried me to the bed. He laid me down and covered me with a blanket and decided to lay next to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist. go to sleep love my little angel your gonna be mine forever even if kills me or you which ever happens first.

When i woke up i found out that i was back in the car. Edward why are we back in the car i asked looking towards him.. That asshole whats his name Gerard was it he asked well he found us and i had to teach that little pussy boy a lesson that he doesn't mess with me or my property.. Newsflash Edward I'm not your property. Yeah well see about that he laughed. So what happened to gee i asked. I kick the shit out of him and left his ass to die.

Oh my god i thought to myself. Why can i never be fucking happy ever in my life i thought to my self. Since this whole Edward shit started Ive basically given up on god but i started praying to god...

Please let Gerard be okay.. Even if it means that i suffer in pain just let him be okay i prayed silently and cried myself back to sleep giving up on everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case you haven't noticed i went and edited some chapters so you might wanna go and re read them..