Forever And A Day.

Tall, dark and handsome. To most girls this would be their description of there perfect man.
Well what if I told you that my perfect man was tall pale and handsome?

Your most likely thinking there's something wrong with me.
Right?

Here's a little trivia for you.
Did you know true love is 8 letters?
Well so is bullshit. Didn't know that now did ya?

Thought so.

I hate to say this because I hate using labels but I'm your typical emo kid I cut, cry and write. Writing is my passion. That's why I decided to tell you my story about the ups and downs of finding my perfect man. My one true love..

I guess I should tell you a little about me before we start.

My name is Amy. I'm 20 years old. I've only had one boyfriend before and his name was Edward. Lets just say it didn't turn out to well. I ended up in the hospital for a couple days and he went to jail. He was sentenced to 3 months.

I'm not skinny but I'm not chubby either. I have jet black hair with dark blue tips at the bottom.

UN like most people I've had a pretty good life. well that is before i met Edward. I met him my freshman year of high school and became high school sweethearts through out high school.
As soon as he graduated he changed like he was hiding something. Turns out he was cheating on me and didn't like that i found out. He beat the shit out of me and that's how i ended up in the hospital.

I live in a small town in Pennsylvania, not to far from new jersey like maybe 30 miles or so. That's where i go to the small clubs to see live bands they have much better music in jersey.
I think its time to begin my story..

for those that have read this before I'm going through the chapters and adding and fixing things please comment and tell me if you have any ideas or have any con-crit

I hope you will enjoy this.