Afterlife

01

Walking out that school was the best feeling in the whole world. It was finally the start of summer vacation. This means no more getting made fun of, running to the bathroom and skipping classes. My headphone’s was blasting “Accident’s Can Happen” by Sixx:A.M.. Walking onto the bus, I took my normal seat in the front. More kids pilled on the bus yelling and screaming about no more school. I think I was more excited then some of these kids, haha. As the bus pulled away, I sighed and looked back at my fucked up school.

“What are you looking at?” Jen. Uhh! I hate her. She made fun of me all junior year! Can’t she learn that half the school hates her too?

“Not you, so sorry to stop you from your beauty time.” I switched to a new song and looked out the window again.

“Emo’s, what are we going to do with you?”

“Wasn’t that your stop back there?” I asked laughing.

“O M G! BUS DRIVER STOP!” The bus came to a stop and she fell out of her seat. I laughed out loud with the rest of the bus.

“You’re going to pay for that Caili!” She got up, flipped her hair back and stomped off the bus. My stop was next, and I had to walk a while to get to my house. A couple minutes later, the bus stopped again and I got off. I began to walk to my house. I stepped to the beat of Guns N’ Roses “Paradise City” and started to cross the street. I thought I heard a car coming towards me. I looked over to my right and-

“Wha-What the fuck?!” I asked leaning up from a white bed I was on.

“You’re awake! Finally!” I looked over at this guy looking at me, smiling?

“Who, who the fuck are you?” I had no idea what was happening.

“Well, my name is Zacky, and well…you’re kindve…dead.”

“I’M WHAT?!” I screamed.

“Shh, it’s okay. Welcome to your afterlife.” I looked at him confused. What the fuck was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
you like? =]