Afterlife

02

“Afterlife?! Dude if you don’t tell me what the fuck is going on, I’m calling the cops!” I squeezed the blanket so hard I was about to rip a hole through it.

“Calm down! Let me explain. My name is Zacky, and I’m dead-”

“DEAD?!”

“Will you let me fuckin’ talk women!? Geez. Now as I was saying, I’m dead to. This is an Afterlife. It’s just like living in the read world, the only difference is that you’re dead and you can check up on your loved ones back on Earth. It’s kinda cool.” He laughed after he was done explaining.

“Okay, so let me get this straight. I’m dead?”

“Yes.”

“How did I die?”

“You were hit by a car. A woman was driving it. You were crossing the street and they speeded up, and they hit you.”

“How do you know all this?”

“I watched it happen.”

“Why were you watching me?”

“You’re hot…”

“Thanks?”

“Haha. Anyway, want to come meet my friends?”

“Sure?”

“Sweet! Come on!” He grabbed my hand and we headed towards a door. He opened them up and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It WAS like a real world! People were walking, driving and like, it was awesome!

“Told you it was like back down on Earth.” He smiled. This Zacky guy was pretty kick ass; maybe I will like this Afterlife after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hearing: Unholy Confessions

Thanks for the comments! =D. Made me feel so happy that people really like the story. =]
You like this chapter? More explaining will be coming up!!

comments=love.
<3