Look Out Life

Chapter 20: Look Out Life

“Gerard what’s wrong?” I asked him, he was acting all weird on me. For what? I didn’t know why.
He gazed up at me from his coffee and looked and then turned away.
“Nothing.” he said simply clear. I knew he was lying. I stared at him for a good long minute. I knew he could feel my eyes boring through him.
He spun around.
“Okay, okay, okay,” he said waving his hands in defeat. “I didn’t know you were in the shower, and uh when you screamed I feel and; then you stuck your head out and,” he sighed and scratched his head. “It was kinda awkward.”
I pretty much got his point. Naked girl, boy in the bathroom. Awkwardness’.
I launched myself up from where me and him were sitting, and trotted my way over to his front yard and felt my fingers through the grass.
I enjoyed that very much. But I didn’t know what I was gonna do about my dad, I knew sure enough he was gonna call social services on my ass and they’ll come get me.
It gave me shivers thinking about it though, I tried to give it up but it was hard…’cause I knew it would happen soon.
So I had to plan what I was gonna do…before nightfall

Everyone was asleep and I had clothing under my Pjs as soon as I told everyone good night and acted like I was asleep for an hour. I got up stripped from my pjs and put them in my backpack.
As I walked to get my shoes out of Gerard’s room, I saw him sleeping like a baby, I thought of the good times I had, and the friends I would be loosing.
But it was for they’re good.
‘you always have to do things that’ll hurt you in the future, are right then and there. But it’s for the best…or at least - you think so’
I went over to Gerard and petted his hair and caressed his cheek.
“I’ll be back one day, if you’re still here.” I whispered as I kissed his hair.
I looked back into the living room to see a sleeping Frank on the couch. I patted his head as well. As I looked back on my memories; and other great ones I will miss.
It was better off this way…for them.

I walked out there front door looking back once more, and closed it lightly; and walked down the cold sidewalks, with my hands in my pockets and my head in my hoodie.
Walking away from all my good memories…
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last one, but I'm sure there'll be a sequel.