Bend Me Over Backwards

The Milk Boy

"Clean that mess up! Work faster if you want to even eat boy! You're lucky I give you table scraps!"

I looked at the boy who was being yelled at. He looked slightly older than me, taller as well. His hair was oily and looked unwashed. A dirty apron was tied loosely around his waist covering tattered black pants. The boy's shirt was dirty as well.

I felt sorry for him because he was just a young boy like me. He may have been older but he didn't deserve that kind of treatment. He was picking up trays at an alarming pace when one dropped to the floor. Shattered pieces of porcelain lay on the floor, a horrified look on his face.

"You filth! What have you done? For this mistake you will get no meal!" The owner of the restaurant continued to scorn him.

I jumped off of my chair and scurried over to the broken plate. I picked up a pieced and handed it to the boy. He looked down at me and gave me a wary smile.

"Thank you," he spoke in a small whisper. He brushed the hair out his eyes and took the piece. The boy's eyes had me in awe. They were a brilliant hue of hazel. Innocence swam through them as did pain. His face was pale and thin as was the rest of him.

I felt something I had never felt before for this boy. I felt the need to help him. I wanted to end his life of suffering and living on table scraps. I just didn't know how to.

"Frank," boomed the voice of my father. I turned around to see him standing by my mother. "Come on Frank, it is time to go." I ran over to him and grabbed my jacket. My father pushed me along out the door but my eyes wouldn't leave the boy. His eyes locked onto mine and I smiled. He returned the gesture and began to work again.

I've watched over him ever since.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! It's the start of a new story and I hope you like this so far. this is going to be different from my other Frerard that I wrote. This one is going to have way more smut and stuff like that. Chapters for this story will update every two weeks! So check back for it or subscribe! Comment your hearts out if you all want to!

Love and Doodles,

Tara