Bend Me Over Backwards

Clattering

As I grew older I visited the restaurant more often. My family had become good friends with the owner. Apparently, my broken boy was named Gerard and he was taken in by the owner. I believed his parent to be deceased but, I never found out about that. I also learned that he was three years older than me.

I would spend countless days just walking by hoping I would catch a glimpse of Gerard. My feelings for him had grown since the first night I saw him. I hardly knew him and I sure as hell knew that I wanted him.

I was seated in The Cafe D'oro, Gerard's work place eating my usual of linguini with Alfredo sauce. I never knew why they called it a cafe when the place was clearly a restaurant. I finished my meal and the nice waitress I've gotten to know as Lyn-Z took my plate. Lyn-Z knew about how I felt about Gerard. She always informed me if something happened. I guess you could say we were partners in crime.

“Anything new for me, Z?” I asked her when she returned to my table. Her hair was in her signature pigtails since she wanted to add some fun to her look. She giggled at me and nodded.

“He’s knows your watching. Actually he knows your watching right at this moment,” she said with a small smile.

My cheeks burned red and I put my head down trying to hide my face. “H-he does?” I stuttered.

Lyn-Z nodded, jumping up, and pulled me by the hand. “Come on, it’s about time you two talk to each other!”

I felt a jolt of fear surge through my body. “What? No! What if I come off as a total dumbass?”

“Come on,” she said dragging me to the back of the restaurant. The small round window on the door showed some pieces of scruffy black hair form the top of someone’s head. I guess they were hiding. Lyn-Z pushed the door open and pulled me through. “Gerard, darling, where are you? I have somebody who wants to see your hot ass,” Lyn-Z said looking around for Gerard.

“Lyn-Z, don’t push him into anything. I would never want him to be pushed into something he didn’t want to do,” I said trying to spare me some time. The clatter of pots and pans soon was heard in the far distance. Lyn-Z pulled on my hand and dragged me to the sound. Once we stopped I saw the most marvelous face. Angelic in its form and raven hair framing it, Gerard’s face came into view. He looked nervous and worried.

Lyn-Z let go of my hand, “This is where I leave the two of you. Have fun! Gee, just so you know he doesn’t bite.” She ran off laughing.

I kneeled down and picked up one of the fallen pans and handed it to him. “Hi,” I said shyly.

“H-hello,” Gerard stuttered, taking the pan.

“I’m Frank.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter here for you all! I'm sorry this isn't the longest of chapters but my English teacher assigned us to write a story for us to share tomorrow in class. It's been taking up my time since it has to take place over a year. I have three full pages and I'm still on day two! It's a TAI fan fic by the way. I might even post it here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter since the next one some "fun" stuff begins. (if y'all know what I mean *wink wink*) Comment your hearts out for Frankie and Gee!

Love and Doodles,

Tara

P.S. Gee got his Franken-Berry! Yay! I'm surprised that people in Cali didn't know what it was. I guess they don't know cereal like us people on the east coast.