Such a Lovely Boy

I'm Hopelessly Hopeful

PETE’S POV

I looked over at him, his face deadly serious.

“Uh...ok?” I replied.

He took a deep breath as if bracing himself for some dramatic event. He pushed his fringe the side, making me nervous because he seemed nervous.

He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine. Oh god, oh god why did he have to be so pretty. I know I shouldn’t of, but really I’m not ‘with’ Frank, I never really was right...right?

Fuck it, I thought and kissed back softly. His hand reached behind my head pulling me closer and ruffling my hair. I wrapped my arms around his thin waist as he pushed me off the couch and against a wall, he had a lot of force for such a scrawny kid.

Then my cell phone rang and he pulled away and breathed heavily. I cursed the phone for ringing and flipped it open, my breathe coming across as shallow as I managed an asphyxiating “Hello?”

“Are you alright?” asked the voice on the phone, it was Frank.

“Yeah, I’m...” I smiled glancing at Ryan who was staring at his shoes. I smiled seeing his face a embarrassed shade of crimson, “I’m great”

“You sound like you’re having an asthma attack or auditioning for a porno or something” Frank said.

Ryan shyly reached for my hand, not looking me in the eyes. I took hold of his hand and pulled his towards me, he looked up and smiled sweetly.

“Nah, I’m perfectly fine,” I replied, Ryan held my waist and put his head on my chest, “Anyways, what’s up?”

“I think I need some help or something” Frank said, sounding shaky.

“What?” I asked. Ryan kissed my jaw softly, like a butterfly’s wings.

“What’s that noise?” Frank asked, not replying to my previous question. I brushed my fingers through Ryan’s hair and paused, “What noise, Frank?”

“Never mind, I probably imagined it,” Frank laughed but it didn’t sound like he meant it – it sounded kinda nervous and just unnatural.

“Ok, if you say so. So what was the matter?” I continued as Ryan’s kisses got harder against my jaw. There was a long silence on the other end, “You know what, it's nothing,” Frank said quickly, “Bye”

That was weird, to say the least. I chucked the phone on the couch and looked over at Ryan, a smile playing on my lips, “Where were we?”

---------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short but there's more,
if you wanna comment [lol, that
sounded so awkward...anywho]
--------------------------------------------
the title is from, I've Got A Dark
Alley And A Bad Idea That Says
You Should Shut Your Mouth

by...Fall Out Boy :]
------------------------------------------