When We Met Green Day

Punching out a nurse.

"IM FINE NOW!" Beth screamed at the nurse. "JUST LET ME GO HOME WITH MY FREINDS!"
"I'm sorry miss, we cant let you go home until the anestetic has completly worn off and thats not for another six hours!"the nurse yelled back at her.
"I might have a bit of a hole in my arm but I can still punch! NOW LET ME GO!" she yelled.
"I'm sorry miss but no, and if thats what caffine does to you I think I'll take this away"She snapped taking Beths coffee.
"Thats really not a good idea"Mike warned the nurse.
after about ten seconds of little wimpers Beth yelled
"OI, ASSHOLE! GIVE ME BACK MY COFFEE!!! NOW!!!" she got up and walked towards the nurse clentched her fist and whacked her right in the nose, the nurse fell to the floor unconsious and Beth took the coffee out of her hand and walked out of the room.
"Oh my god!" We all wispered at the same time.
"reckon we should tell someone?" I asked.
"Umm... Nah lets make a run for it!" Tre joked.
"I'll tell them" Billie sighed walking out and fetching another nurse.Then we all ran for it.We caught uup with Beth and went back to Tres.

soz another very short chapter I couldn't think off what to right..... expect another update soon though:)