When I'm with You

Hello Alex

“Alex! Oh my God, I can’t believe you forgot to watch the season finale of Gossip Girl!” Jillian practically screamed over the phone. Here she is again, nagging me all over. Seriously, she’s turning into a grotesque nagger.

“Jill, I’m sorry alright? I’m sure they have replays.” I told her calmly. Here I am at my room, checking out new clothes that my personal stylist shopped for me.

Yes, I’m sure your wondering. How the hell could a teenage girl manage to have a personal stylist? Well. I’m Alexandra Simone Parkinson. I’m sure that doesn’t ring a bell. Well, I’m also known as the famous Alexis Parkinson. Disney’s big thing. Disney’s favorite of the moment. Disney’s doll. Oh my God, save me.

“Yeah, but it’s much more better if you watched the real episode. I mean duh, you just missed the whole Blair and Chuck scene.” She nagged even more. Can this girl just shut her piehole and give it a rest.

“Jill, whatever you say won’t change anything. I missed it okay? And we can’t do anything about it. I’ll just watch the replay alright?” I explained, hoping she would stop the irritating nag.

“Yeah, whatever. So, what’s going on? What are you doing?” she asked, god. Thank you for the sudden change.

“I’m checking out Sara’s purchased stuff for me. And I personally think that it is quite, I don’t know, childish?” I told her. Seriously, what’s with the ruffles and sudden girly punk stuff? Sure, I had many. Ever since I started this whole thing with Hollywood, yes I’ve been in the industry in my whole life. Well, not really. I started when I was 4. I started as a model in some milk and everything is history, I have so many pinky stuff. Not that I don’t like it. It’s just, I’m really getting tired of it. Yeah know, wearing the whole thing and to think that I’m already 17 years old. It’s really inappropriate.

“Childish? Alex, your paid to wear those. Kids look up to you and they seem to imitate your style so what do you expect?” Jillian explained.

“I know, but it’s really irritating. I’m 17 you know. Not 4.” I told her, looking at the hilarious pink tshirt that Sara picked for me.

“Ha, I’m sorry to hear that Lex. I know your kinda fed up with Disney already but this, this is your life. I’m sorry I can’t do anything about it.” Jillian told me with a deep guilt. Jillian is one of my best friends. Well, she is one. I only have one best friend to bad he’s out of reach now.

“You don’t need to be sorry Jill. Thanks for being such a nice friend to me since Chace is I don’t know, probably making out with his very own Serena Van der Woodsen” I joked.

“Hmm. Is that a green eyed monster I’m predicting?” she teased. Jillian loves to tease me and Chace almost everyday. It’s like its one of her routines already. But I can really sense that Jill has this some sort of hidden desire for Chace.
I’m sure your probably wondering who this Chace may be. Well, would you believe me if I tell you that the Chace I’m talking about is the one and only Chace Crawford? Well, yeah he is. He’s my best friend since my maltese puppy Chester died which is 6 years ago. Chace is like, 5 years older than me but that didn’t keep us from being compatible. We lived in the same street and the first time I met him was hilarious. I was 9 and he’s probably like, 14. I was getting picked by a bunch of boys and he instantly protected me. For a sudden, I even called him my hero. But that was a laugh, since he isn’t. He’s just a piece of meat. My Chace. Sure, I’m attracted to him, and I even admitted that I have this little crush in him but that was it. Nothing really big and I only see him as a friend. Best friend. But since he’s too busy with his acting Frisbees, we barely talked but I totally understand that. We live in a same world, HOLLYWOOD. So it’s really a pleasure to have an understanding statement.

“What no. Seriously Jillian. When will you ever stop?” I asked her, collapsing on my bed.

“Haha, I told you guys. Never. Anyway, you should probably get some sleep now. Tomorrow’s a big day!” she squealed.

Yeah, tomorrow’s gonna be the start of the New Disney series called JONAS. I’m gonna be one of the I don’t know, leading lady of one of the casts so I’m not that overwhelmed. That will include sneaky little kisses, I know. I’d be paired up with one of the Jonas Brothers. Not that I have anything against them. I met them and I’ve got to say, they are quite well mannered and gentle, but I kinda wished that I have a little rest right now. I’m exhausted.

“Yeah yeah, well. I gotta get rest. Tomorrow awaits. Bye Jill. Thanks. Good night.” I told her, almost yawning.

“Yeah get plenty of rest alright. Call me.” She said and hung up.

I plopped my phone down and before I knew it, sleep ate me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, there are still many errors, I'm sorry, I'm really sleepy to edit it's freakin 4:39 in the morning and Insomnia visited again so yeah, New story, what do you think? :]