When I'm with You

In an awkward way, we meet.

Here I am gazing in front of a huge mirror of my so called dressing room. A bunch of apparel is tackled on the tiled floor and I’m waiting for the make up artist to turn me into a “Charley Reed” my role in the series. While waiting, I decided to play snake on my cellphone when the game suddenly paused, signaling that I just received a new text message. Without further ado, I clicked the small mail and read the message.

Hello Lex. I’m sorry for the MIA. How are you?

Chace. Oh god I missed him.

Apology not accepted. Seriously, I don’t even know you. How’d you get my number? Your not a creepy fan, are you?

I joked. Ah, things I missed. Ripping Chace's head off.

Yeah right, so funny. I’m sorry ok? Everything’s just crazy that I barely have time for my best friend anymore.

Ok fine. So, how many girls did you kiss?

3. I counted. Anyway, where are you?

I’m at the studio. I have a new series.

JONAS right? Seriously Lex, do you still get to rest?

Umm. Lemme check. No. Ahhh. Chace buddy, I’m so tired!!

Aww, my little snow cone is blowing up. I really wish that I can do something for you but I can’t since I’m stuck with some telly action also.

Haha, I’ll call you later, Disney’s calling me.

Okay, but were not yet done Parky.

I cringed when he called me Parky. That’s what he calls me when he’s in the mood to annoy me but I get used it since I call him gay face. Ah ha, I just love Perez Hilton as much as he loves me!

After 30 minutes of transforming me into Charley, I made my way to the studio where the JONAS set is setting. A bunch of cameras are holding up and I immediately spotted a curly haired boy, making his way to me.

“Hey Alex. You still remember me?” he asked. Oh, he’s kinda cute. But shit, I totally forgot his name! what am I gonna do? Instead of trembling, I just gave him the most charming smile I could ever pull off and gave him an apologetic smile. He looked hurt but just he just shrugged and gave me a very heartwarming smile.

“That’s okay. I’m Nick.” He introduced himself again, stretching his right hand and for me to shake it.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to.” I apologized.

“that’s okay, I totally understand. I mean, you meet a lot of people everyday and I totally understand that.” He assured me.

“well, thank you Nick. And I promise that I will never ever forget your name.” I assured him, grinning like a mad woman.

“Promise?”

“I swear.”

Nick is such a great guy. First I thought that he's just one pathetic little kid who got the fame in his head already but that's just totally the opposite. He made me feel comfortable and I like that. He also told me that he can be my best friend and I just made a little laugh about it knowing that what he is saying is impossible since i already have a guy best friend but i really appreciated his hospitality and thoughtfulness. After our little chat, the Director signaled us to assemble since he will be giving us a bunch of instructions for the Pilot episode. I noticed that I forgot my script at my Dressing room so I asked the Director to excuse for a second while I get my script.

I made my way back to my Dressing room and my mind is so preoccupied with a lot of things. Things like, how I miss my normal average life. How I miss my family, how I miss my school life and how I miss hanging out with my best friend. I opened the dressing room and I immediately saw my script at one of the counter tables and I immediately grabbed them. Making my way back to the set, I accidentally bumped someone and I've got to say, that really hurts. I fell down on my butt and collapsed on the floor and he fell too. My head fell into him and I noticed that I am on his chest. His hard muscular chest. Hmm. My head starts to throb as my script scattered.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." The guy immediately stood up since we are in an awkward position. As he stood up, he helped me stand up but I can't quite see his face, everything's been a blur. Aww, this boy sucks thank you very much. I regained my composure and stood with ferocity. I gathered my strength and tried to stand as the guy tried to hold me.

"Oh yeah? Are you blind?" I snapped back. I don't mean to be rude or anything but this guy really blows my head. Literally.

"I know, I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? Oh my god do I need to bring you to the hospital?" he asked me with deep sincerity and worry. Now I clearly see his raven hair, chocolate puppy eyes glittering in the twilight and his passionate lips graciously moving in deep rhythm.

I know this guy. I already met this guy. Shit, I am really messed up when it comes to names.

"I'm fine. I don't need to go to the hospital. You don't have to worry." I told him patiently. To be honest, I got blinded by his deep physical attribute.

"Are you sure? Alex, Alex right?" He furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"Umm yeah." I sheepishly replied and he gave me the most beautiful grin ever. Ah, he expects me to acknowledge him but I seriously forgot his name. I remained silent, looking deep into his eyes as his eyes glued to mine. The moment remained like that when sudden hand touched my shoulder. Ah, what a moment wrecker.

It's Nick. Since it's Nick and his nice, he's an exception. He's just off the timing.

"Alex, where have you been? Are you okay? The Director's really wondering what's taking you so long." Nick breathed as he noticed someone whom I'm having the moment to.

"Joe! Where were you? God! Your insanely late. Kevin is flippin." Nick anxiously said.

Ah, another one third of the Jonas Brother extravaganza.

Now I remember. He is Joe. The Joe Jonas.

"Dude chill out. Camilla and I had a fight okay? And when has Kevin never flipped out?" Joe said as a matter of factly while Nick just shrugged. I felt awkward seeing the siblings conversation so I tried to sneak out and make my way back to the set as quiet as possible. But failed when I heard Joe.

"I'm really sorry Alex. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just in a rush since I am really late," he eyed Nick as he said this.

"I'm fine Joe really. You don't need to worry. I'm totally fine." I told him in a rush.

"Hey, that's unfair! How come you remembered his name?" Nick taunted. Aw, he is so cute when he pouts. Joe's face turned an evil smirk by what Nick just said.

Oh, what an arrogant Mister.

"For your information, I also forgot his name but since I heard you calling him, I remembered. Happy?" I gave Joe an instant glare but laughed it off anyway. We all bursted to laughing when Jenna, the assistant director approached us.

"Guys! What happened? What's taking you so long? We are about to start!"
♠ ♠ ♠
That kinda suck, i know. I'm not that good when it comes to detailed stuff but I'm trying so bear with me.

please don't silent read, i need those insta comments! :]