When I'm with You

Stalker in the Making

I made my way to the bathroom as early as 7:30 since my Mom woke me up and reminding me that I have an early morning interview at the Radio Disney. I quickly showered, picked out the most mature outfit ever that I can possibly find in my wardrobe (A simple black vintage shirt, purple skinny jeans and Nike Dunks) and voila! I'm all set for another Disney Marathon. I grabbed my keys since my Mom allowed me to drive for the day since my personal driver, Henry took the day off so I picked up the pace to my vintage red Mustang and drove as fast as I could. I wore my white Rayban along the way since I decided to pull down my compartment off to feel the morning breeze. I arrived at the Disney studio by 8:30 and a valet saluted me. Somebody told me that I am running late so I made my way quick to the Radio Disney studio until a body crushed me again. Seriously, what's with the bumping and falling with me? Thankfully, the fall isn't that bad, just mild since I'm really getting used to it when I noticed who this person is. But of course, none other than Joe Jonas. The most clumsy guy ever. He stood up, smirking.

"We should really stop bumping into each other." Joe told me grinning.

"Yeah. really we should." I replied with a smile. Oh my God, Am I actually flirting with him? No way. I'm not gonna let myself fall into the puppy eyes of this Jonas boy. No. I looked down and glanced up to him and here goes is magnificent staring fest again.

"Joe, I should get going. I'm running a little late for Radio Disney." I told him, making my way past by him.

"Okay, see ya later Alex." He almost screamed since I am already far from him.

I'm so glad that I made it on time. The interviewer just arrived and won't be starting the interview for 20 minutes so I used this time to check my mobile since I haven't had the chance to check it this morning due to my rushed acts. I saw 3 new messages. One from Jillian, One from Selena and One from Chace.

Hey you little biyatch! I saw the news a while ago! Where were you and Chace last night? ;)) Oh Jillian. When will this girl give up and admit that she's the one whose got the hots for Chace.
Alex! Do you have any plans for tonite? :x I hit reply and told her that I don't have any plans for the night and asked her what's going on.
Hello there Princess. I'm at the airport right now waiting for my flight, I thought calling you but I guess your still sleeping. I had a wonderful time last night. Last night was perfect and thank you for being amazing. your the best Alex, i can't imagine myself without you. I'm not gonna see you for 2 weeks and I think I'll die. Promise you won't forget?"

Wow. Chace is really really sweet. Last night is really perfect. We enjoyed alot, being kids again eating candies, pretending were riding unicorns. It's really awesome. I wished that last night didn't end. Chace is off to Canada to film a new movie for 2 weeks. It's kinda sad so last night is his last day and he decided to spend it with me. Chace is one true angel and I'm glad I'm his best friend.

Aww Christopher. You don't have to be sweet like that. Yes Last night was perfect and I wished it didn't end but it did :( oh well. Take care of yourself alright? call me as soon as you get there and how can I ever forget my best friend when he's all i think about? :)

I'm a huge flirt at heart.

I fixed my gaze at my mobile when I heard the door open. It was Joe Jonas with that huge smirk all over his face again.

"Hey there." as he sat beside me.

"What are you doing here? You also have an interview?" I asked him with a hint of annoyance. I don't know what annoys me, his smirk or his clumsiness.

"Yep." He popped his p.

"Where's your brothers?" I asked, playing with my mobile.

"Kevin is out with his girlfriend while Nick has his medical check up so it's only you and me." He smirked seductively. Ugh, talk to the hand Jonas.

"Woah, easy there tiger. Last time I checked, this is MY interview. You know, MY." I snapped back.

"But the last time I checked, I also have my interview but with someone." He winked as he grabbed a chair and sat beside me.

"Oh great. How come I didn't know this?" I whispered.

"Why? Are you nervous?" Joe stood up and leaned his face towards me, our noses almost touching. I could almost feel his breath electrifying my body and I blushed.

"Good Morning everyone! And welcome to this day's portion. Yeah. So we have two really really special guests for the day!" The radio host started. Ah, He saved me from drowning into Jonas' trick.

Joe were surprised by the host and so he immediately straightened up, fixed his shirt and sat straightly while I, is still shocked of his whole flirting thing.

The interview is pretty much exhausting. Same given questions were asked and I've got to say, I practically memorized every answer I should give. I mean, why do they have to ask the same questions over and over again? Everything's pretty much the same. The show, new appearances, love life..Blah blah blah. It sucks. But what really made the interview exhausting is because of Joe Jonas sick cockiness and his eyes lingering over me. He can't stop staring at me and I swear even the interviewer thought that we have something. Something...I don't know.

"So Joe, are you dating someone?" the interviewer asked.

"I'm not, I'm open." He cockily replied, looking to me.

"I've noticed the chemistry between you and Alexis. And you guys are paired at Jonas. Is there any chance that you two would date?"

Oh.My.God. Talk about awkward. I mean hello, Kids are listening here! Kids will hate me.

"I don't know, ask her. But I really think she's beautiful." Joe declared, raising his eyebrows to mine while I, flushed in embarassment.

"What can you say about that Alex?"

"Are you like, expecting me to say that Joe is beautiful as well?" I quipped with a hint of sarcasm.

"Um no. But do you think that you and Joe would have the chance to you know, get to know each other more?" the interviewer clarified. Damn it, get to the point asswipe. Dating.

"Oh. I don't know. Let's see." I responded while rolling my eyes. Joe flinched and smiled anyway.

After the interview, I'm supposed to head to Teen Vogue's office because I'm gonna have a pictorial over. I immediately stood up, shaked hands with the people at Radio Disney and rushed to the door. I don't want to have any Jonas locomotion again. I walked as fast as I could but God must hate me, a bitter tap was shaken at my back. Jonas.

"What's with the rush?" Joe asked, fixing his side swept bangs.

"I have a pictorial by 1. So I really have to rush." I told her as a matter of factly. Oh god, I don't want another flirting session.

"Look, about a while ago...I didn't mean to make you feel awkward. It's just..." Joe mumbled.

"Joe, I don't really know what you want to put off but whatever it is, I'm not interested." I explained. Ha, score 1 for me. Jonas will officially leave me alone.

"Huh." He said like he doesn't get any single thing. I turned my direction and begun to walk out while I heard a run after me. Jonas won't back off.

"Question, do you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked and I kinda saw a nervous material in his eyes. Maybe. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Um, No." I replied bitterly while Joe smiled like a 5 year old. He looked at me with deep anticipation.

"See you around, Alex." He tapped my shoulder and walked off.

What just happened? Oh, I just made myself fall through Joseph Jonas. The Disney's man whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did this for like, 9 minutes so I'm apologizing for the errors.