When You're Feeling Kinda Gorgeous

03

The two groups met up the next day, and one of their apartments. It obviously wasn’t this Luminor’s person place, it wasn’t trashed like the boys had described.

The second that Joanie, Romeo and Danielle walked in the room, the other boys seemed a little tenser. They could tell that they were not happy that they couldn’t ask any questions about why they were helping them. And to be honest, Danielle felt the same way.

“So, to clear this up,” said the one that was called Kiro, “Once we find Luminor, we are free to ask any questions about you three? Anything and everything?”

“No,” Danielle quickly spoke, with a bitter taste in her mouth.

“But we agreed, last night that…” said Strify.

“We did,” said Romeo with a clenched jaw.

“Excuse me, can I talk to Joanie and Romeo,” said Danielle in a sweet tone, “Alone.”

That last word had an added glare of warning in her eyes.
If looks could kill…

They four boys nodded and they other three went to an empty room and made sure they weren’t eavesdropping.

“What was that about?” asked Joanie talking about Danielle’s rejection.

“Let’s just get this straight,” she started off, “If this Luminor character is stolen by who we think it is, he’s been hiding a secret from them, they wouldn’t be pleased by that. If it is still the same people we think it is, they think Romeo is dead and they think we aren’t in Germany and that we left years ago. If it is them, not only could permanently kill us, but they’ll kill their friend and them. Plus, even in the extremely slim positive outcome, our secret is out and then all of will most likely die. Did I get that right, cause I think that was only a brief description of anything that could out of this.”

She had a point, and that was a bad thing.

“You always think of these things don’t you?” asked Romeo.

“Pretty much,” Danielle replied.

“But we agreed to help them,” shouted Joanie, “So we have to help them! And who else can other than ourselves?”

“Their friend has a better chance living if we aren’t involved! They all do! Including ourselves!” screamed Danielle.

“Are you alright in there?” asked a voice recognized as Shin.

“Just peachy!” Danielle stated, leaving the room and it was obvious she had intentions from walking away from the whole ordeal itself.

She left the apartment room with the other boys asking her where she was going, but she ignored them at all costs.

She was waiting at the elevator; she could get out of their faster, she just want to appear normal.

“Danielle! Wait! Don’t go!” someone said.

She turned her head while rolling her eyes’ to see Yu running down the hallway.

“What?” she asked.

“Why did you leave?” he asked, catching his breath.

“Because, I can’t help you guys.” She said.

“But your friend said you guys are the only ones who could help,” he said.

“We are probably, I just refuse.” She answered.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because,” she said, not wanting to say anything.

“Please, what would you do if one of your friend or family went missing like Luminor? I’m sure you’d do anything to get that person back. To be honest, we’re scared, I’m scared and we don’t trust guys fully, but we want Luminor back. You’re the only one who has a problem with this, I’ll give you anything if it can get you to help us,” he offered.

“I don’t come with a price,” I said.

“Anything,” he offered once again.

“Don’t try to sell yourself, you could to worse, you could sell your soul, trust me.” She slightly smiled.

He smiled, even if was at the first part of what she said, the rest was a blur to him.

“As I said anything. It could even if it’s to do with the questions. You’ll only answer the ones you approved of,” he suggested.

“I like that offer,” she said, “Fine, I’ll help. But be warned, if things don’t end the why you think they should, then that’s probably how it’s supposed to be,”

“Is that a threat?” he asked.

“No, not from me,” she said.

She followed him back to the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow,
I'm a bitch in this chapter - but it kinda foreshadows, just a hint.

Joanie will be up next.

Tell Her I Can Sing,
danielle