The Pain I've Grown to Know

Changes of a new beginning

One Month Later

Allie’s P.O.V.

As you can tell I’m officially with a wolf. I’ve been back and forth though on sleeping at La Push and sleeping at home. Me and Paul have slept in the same bed together and we both have gotten used to each other scents. I haven’t been to the Cullen’s much lately but I go at time seeing an angry Edward. I just don’t understand him I mean he wanted Bella he has her and he’s mad at me why? I will never get him but I’ve moved on the same as he did.

As much as I wanted to trip her down the stairs Alice told to play nice. I guess I get her point though she’s looking out for everyone and she can’t see my future anymore since me being on La Push more hasn’t helped her much with her visions on either Venom girl. Who would of thought sisters would be with members of a pack.

“You smell like a dog” Alice said smiling

"Yeah I guess that’s what happens when you’re over protective boyfriend likes when you sleep over when he’s not on patrol” I said

“Yes it does” Amber said agreeing

“I still can’t get used to you being more on their side” Alice said

“Me either but it’s just something that happens” I told her

We soon saw Edward and Bella arrive. Seeing this girl makes me sick to my stomach. I know Edward wasn’t too happy about me being with Paul either. That actually makes me smile and laugh a lot more than you’d think it would be. I just gave him what he wanted though. I moved on the same as him so what if I’m not supposed to be with a wolf. Life is going on well mine is but his is still frozen in time.

“Ew I don’t want to see Paul naked” Amber said

“Then don’t look into my thoughts and then you wouldn’t have to see that” I told her

“You’re with Paul?” Bella asked confused

“Yes have been for a month” I said

“I didn’t think that would ever happen” she said

“Well people change and things are put into place” I said

“Yeah but you still have a bad attitude” she told me with a smirk on face

“Yeah and I’d love to wipe that smirk right off your face right now” I said

“Allie” Edward warned me

“She’s playing with fire and she knows it” I said to him

Behave AllieEdward said warning me

I don’t have to when she’s pushing me to the ending point I warned him

I gave him fair warning and I wanted to backhand her more than anything but then there would be a big fight and if all things got worse than the wolves would be here. Now I’d enjoy being around the one person who kind of gets me more than he used to I guess it’s the whole oh your my soul mate thing that gets to us.

Later that night

I was back at La Push and Paul was more focused on getting me naked than keeping my clothes on. I guess the whore part in him never stopped and now it might just be a bit worse. Who expected to have a very horny boyfriend among he loves to eat and all muscle the shit head. I might add a very hot shit head though.

“You have patrol tonight?” I asked him

“Unfortunately I do” Paul said

“I smell like you” I told him

“That’s the best thing you could smell like” he said

“Cocky much?” Amber asked him

“No just saying the truth” Paul said

“Just like you smell like me” Jacob told her

“Don’t they get annoying after you feed them” I told Amber

“Hey” both wolves said

We just started laughing. We knew the guys would have to leave soon and we had to go to the Cullen’s house for more learning. Being half human half vampire really does suck half to learn all this different rules to remember and if you’ve figured by now I can’t remember much of anything of any types of rules.

Going to Italy was still a choice I could make but I know I wouldn’t be eating from an animal and I know I’d be drinking from a human. I don’t want to be able to drink human blood. I think me being with a human changed my mind out it. I mean I wouldn’t put Paul in that type of danger. Paul will not be a source of food for me but animals are different.

“Are you going to be good when I’m on patrol tonight?” Paul asked me

“Aren’t I always good?” I asked him

“No you’re not that’s why I’m telling you now to be good and stay out of trouble” he warned me

“I’ll try but not promising anything” I smirked

“Oh I’ll get you later” he told me kissing me.

The guys soon left after both parents returned home. I knew we we’re all going to go to the Cullen’s house. Seeing Bella still wasn’t something I wanted to do but know I have to do. I just don’t see her as anything more than a two faced bitch. I guess that’s why me and Paul seem to work so well
.
We both don’t like her. Yes we both have different reasons but the same emotions either way. Our relationship being different works but one thing for sure is I’m never going to turn my back on Paul the same way others would turn their backs on us. I guess that’s part of the whole imprint thing and makes us bonded and love each other even though we haven’t said it you can still just feel it. I guess everything does happen for a reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amber
Allie