Status: This story is concluded by the sequel.

I Hate You Draco Malfoy, Why Did You Kiss Me?

Chapter Twenty-Eight

"You look stunning in that dress." Peter said as he and Ennie twirled.

"Really?" Ennie asked looking down. A thought came to her, "Draco, helped me pick it out."

"Oh?" He sounded sort of put off.

"Yeah we went shopping today."

"So he's a gay ferret?"

Ennie giggled, "I never asked." Ennie said looking up at him.

He spun Ennie and kissed her and Ennie felt lonely for Draco's touch. Ennie tried to shake the feeling as they continued to dance but it wouldn't go away. Finally, Ennie couldn't take being with him, "Whoa I'm thirsty!"

"I'll get you some punch."

"Thanks." Ennie said happy he took the bait. Someone took her hand and when she turned she saw Draco with a screwed up look on his face.

"What the hell Malfoy?" Ennie said snatching my hand away. She looked past him and saw her reflection, "Where are we?" They weren't in the ball room with people any more.

"The room of mirrors."

"I can see that." Ennie laughed, "Why?"

"I needed to get you in private?"

"Since it's already set up we might as well do it properly right." Draco said not looking at Ennie.

"W-What are you talking about?" Ennie said shakily. She had an idea of what he was talking about but wouldn't believe it.

Draco laughed, "Don't play stupid."

"You're scaring me Draco." Ennie said.

He backed her into a mirrored wall and neared on one knee pulling out a little black box taking Ennie's hand, "Ennie Riddle, will you marry me?"

Ennie couldn't breath it felt like something took all the breath out of her chest as he opened the box to show most beautiful ring she had ever seen. It was one diamond centered with heart-shaped diamonds set beside it.

Tears came to her eyes, "You can't say no so just say yes already so we can return to the party." Draco smirked up at her.

Ennie nodded taking a breath in as he slipped it on her finger. She didn't want to let him get to her but she couldn't help it. When he stood Ennie hugged him so fast she almost knocked him over, to Ennie's surprise he hugged her back tightly. Then he kissed her she was in too much shock to resist him, and accepted it just like the ring. All of the other moments of Draco couldn't compare to this time. It was so passionate that Ennie fought to keep her balanced as his hand went to her mark. She was lost in it until... Ennie heard a series of gasps that brought her back to reality. She opened my eyes and pushed him off of her. He had that lopsided grin on his face that made her want to slap him. He planned it all of course... Ennie blushed bright red.

"Ennie are you ok?" Peter said putting his hand on Ennie's shoulder.

"She's fine." Draco replied before snatching Ennie away from Peter by her hand, "She's my fiance now," Draco said picking up her hand to show Peter the ring, "So I'd appreciate it if you'd leave her alone." Ennie was so ashamed she couldn't say any thing. She avoided Peter's eyes. It felt like she was betraying him a second time.

"Draky is it true?" Ennie looked up to see Pansy's face.

"Arranged marriage you know how it is." Draco said shrugging. There suddenly applause and Lucius made an announcement.

"If you haven't already seen or heard I'd like to announce. My son Draco Malfoy is now engaged to the Slitherin Bloodline."

More applause. So that's what this was about my blood...
♠ ♠ ♠
I Love all of my fans they are the heart and soul of this story. Special thanks to:
Lirix
zujakosingsinrain
Persephone Aetheria
xCray
M.o.n.s.t.e.r.
Delusional.weirdo!
mademoiselle
lalalalalaaaa
zujakosingsinrain
prettyxinxyourxpain
the time of our life
and many many more... Thank you thank you thank you
Read the sequel If you hate me so much Draco Malfoy, Why did you propose? and comment comment comment