I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Ten

The walk to school was about as eventful as someone punching me in the face. And then by the time I got to school at around twelve o’clock, and made it to psychology, we had to team up in groups and write an essay each, and then had to start planning a group essay to write for the next lesson.

I was up and I was dressed, what the fuck else did these people want from me?

I threw my books into my locker, not concerned that they all managed to fall to the ground. Grabbing my lunch money, I stuffed it into the pocket of my skirt and walked to the cafeteria.

“Francis!” I heard Noah’s yells come from a table outside of the cafeteria, sitting with a couple more people that I was familiar with. I nodded my head and waved with my hand in acknowledgement, and walked to the lunch line, grabbing a tray with a plate on it, I asked the lunch lady to give me a large plate of fries and heaps of tiny little bags of ketchup. Grabbing my nutritious lunch, I walked outside to where Noah and his friends were sitting.

“Hey, babe. What’s up? How was that boy I hooked you up with on Friday?” He asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

I played stupid, “Hmm? What guy?” I grabbed a cigarette out of my pocket, and lit up, making sure there were no teachers around. Not like they could see me hiding behind the giant Oak tree.

“Oliver, you slut! The cute one, with the Russian accent?”

“Ohh!” Francis laughed, pretending to remember, when all she wanted to do was forget, “Him! It didn’t work out, it almost did, but I met someone else. Someone much better.”

Everyone else just talked between each other, while I sat there, puffing away on my Marlboros and eating my fries.

||||| Jude’s Point Of View |||||

“What the fuck is your problem, man!” I yelled at the man who was clearly not cleaning the mess up properly, “You mop it up! Don’t just push it around in circles! You’re making more of a mess!”

“What the fuck is your problem, man?” Anthony asked is question, amazed at my outburst at the cleaner that had been hired to mop up the bloody mess.

“What the fuck is that suppose to mean?” I said, realizing that I sounded like a douche. “I mean… what?” I tried, but managed to fail miserably.

“All day you’ve been super angry, what the fuck is your problem?”

“Ugh, I don’t know. Some guys at Francis’ school keeps on sexually harassing her,” I explained, flopping down into my large computer chair.

“Really? What are you going to do?” Anthony sat down in the chair opposite my desk.

“She didn’t want me to do anything, but I think I’m going to find the asshole that does it and tell him to stop,” I grabbed a cigarette and rested my legs on top of my glass desk.

““Tell him to stop”? Bro, harden the fuck up,” Anthony laughed, bumming a cigarette off me.

“Well, what the fuck am I meant to do, asshole? Kill him? He’s a horny teenage boy that just needs to be put in his place, plus, I think he could be helpful in the future…” I mused, trailing off and losing myself in my thoughts.

“Mmmm,” Anthony replied, bored, “Well, you’ve obviously got to do something; you’re sitting here being a bitch while she’s enduring through school and getting raped.”

Jude’s face instantly hardened, “Don’t say shit like that, Ant. That’s the kinda shit we talked about, that’s the kinda shit that doesn’t make me feel good. Don’t say stuff about that with Francis.”

“Fuck, dude. You really, really like this broad. Why’s she so different?” He asked, puffing on his cigarette.

“… I don’t know. She’s not like the others, ya know? We haven’t been able to spend much time together, but she feels like the one, man.”

My eyes flickered towards my expensive watch on my wrist, my eyes widening at the time.

“Fuck, man. We need to go pick her up.” Anthony informed the others that he was coming with me to pick up my love interest, and that after Anthony dropped us at home, he would be back to help with the mess, leaving Landon in charge. As the two of us left, we watched as Landon’s face was graced with a smile, obviously taking his authority a little too much to heart.

The large black Escalade rolled to a stop outside inside the gates of the prominent private school. I smiled, upon thinking about Francis and what she could have been doing at that moment; thinking about me too?

Or getting fondled by an asshole jock that goes by the name of Eli?

“Anthony, drive round to the football field,” I nodded my head once firmly in the direction where I saw it when we drove in.

I wasn’t totally sure what time the bell realised their students, but if it need it be, Francis was going to just have to wait.

Anthony didn’t talk, just followed his orders, starting the car and slowly driving around the large, concrete building, pulling to a slow stop in the empty parking lot next to the soft, plush grass.

I recalled earlier that morning that Francis had said Eli was head of the football team, and hardly went to class, just usually spent his time on the football field “practising”.

“Wait here,” I tapped Anthony on the shoulder.

I then grabbed the loaded M1911 colt that sat next to me on the leather, turning the safety lock on I slipped the weapon into the front of my black pants. Slipping on my black wayfarer sunglasses due to the blinding bright light that was called the sun; I hopped out of the vehicle.

I watched as all the boys eyes were on me, there eyes showed confusion as to who I could have been, but there faces showed nothing but humour, acting cocky in front of each other, smirks adorning their faces.

“Is Eli here?” I asked, stopping about ten meters in front of them, putting my hands in the pockets of my black dress pants.

“Yeah,” one boy spoke up, standing at the front of the group, in his football padding, holding his helmet in his hand which was resting on his hip, “I’m Eli.”

He had brown hair that was slightly long and was straight. He was relatively tall, about six feet tall and was over all good looking, I had no reason as to why Francis wouldn’t like him in the physical appearance sense.

But then I recalled his class A douche personality.

“Leave Francis alone,” I spoke simply, shrugging my shoulders once for effect.

He laughed loudly, which was followed with a dirty smirk, “Who the fuck are you?”

“Her boyfriend,” Was I? I hadn’t exactly known Francis for that long, but I definitely felt something and she was unofficially moving in with me.

Who cares, it wasn’t important at this time, what is, is letting this prick know that he has to stop hitting on my Francis.

“You? I find that hard to believe, why the fuck would she date you, man?”

“Look, Eli,” I slipped off my sunglasses and folded them up, putting them in the pocket on the inside of my black suit jacket. “Stop sexually harassing my girl, and move the fuck along. We don’t need to put up with your horny-teenage-boy bullshit.”

“Fuck you, dude! Don’t make me hurt you,” He said, getting slightly angry, and his friends’ ooed as if he had burned me.

I laughed, a smirk playing on my lips, I unbuttoned the single button that held my suit jacket together, I slightly pulled the left side of my jacket back, revealing the intimidating silver gun in the front of my pants in a smooth way, “Eli, I’ve gotten away with murder before, I can do it again.”

I walked towards him and his footballer friends, once I was in close range, I talked quietly and more daunting, “If I find out you groped, rubbed up against or even looked at my Francis again.”

Everyone on the football team was quiet, and suddenly the boys didn’t seem so hard, and had in fact, had adverted their eyes and stepped back a little from Eli and I’s conversation.

I winked at Eli before turning around, walking back towards the car, where Anthony waited in the Escalade. Opening the door to the vehicle, I hopped in, and Anthony immediately drove off, leaving the high school punks in shock and awe.

||||| Francis’s Point Of View |||||

Last period was without incident. And was about as eventful as the first period. To be honest, all I was looking forward to was seeing Jude.

I wanted nothing more than to get out of this hell hole and see him, go home and just talk. Like we had managed to do during the weekend during the days before he left me to go to the club at night.

The bell rang to symbolise the day was over, and everyone could go home and relax for the next couple of hours before they had to start there homework.

I wasn’t going to do my homework, let’s face it, I’m beyond homework. Jude is a mafia boss, I’ve seen people die and some guy tried to rape me. My whole life I was too busy learning the square roots of numbers that I wasn’t prepared for what to do in the situations I was recently placed in.

School is teaching me nothing. Nothing I find useful at this point in my life, and considering what the future could hold, I don’t think it will ever will.

After shoving everything into my locker and grabbing my iPod, I practically ran through the hallways until I got to the front doors of the school, I stopped, composed myself, making sure my hair was straight and my uniform was in place, before pushing open the doors, revealing Jude exactly where I thought I would find him.

Standing against the large, sleek, black Escalade, sunglasses on and suit all crisp and professional, and a playful smirk slapped across his face once he saw me emerge from the doors.

I walked down the steps, smiling at him the whole way. Shoving my iPod in my pocket I left my hands free so I could wrap them around his neck as his strong arms wound around my waist in happiness and appreciation to see me.

“How was school, love?” He asked, pulling away from the hug.

“Bullshit. How was work?” I asked, smiling.

“Bullshit,” he concurred, and if possible his smirk grew and I laughed loudly. Jude rolled his eyes, “Get in the car.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy fuck. I have the photos of Jude and Francis:

Jude

Francis

And on that note, a huge, massive fucking help to the people who helped me with the photos, who i bounced idea's off of and probably made no sense to at all.

And then, a very special, private thank you to DisforDance; she helped me so fucking much, and this chapter would definitely not be what it was or even here if it wasn't for her. So thank you.

Annnnnnnnd, because me and Abbey(DisforDance) went through so fucking much with this chapter, you better comment. So i can put out chapter 11 that i already have written up.