I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Six

I was sure I stopped breathing.

Jude just killed a Russian and now they were here to… what exactly, kill Jude? If Jude was killed then I wouldn’t want to stay with them forever. Fuck it, I wouldn’t want to stay at all.

I watched the good-looking boy leave the room, walking past the Russian that was tied to the chair, kicking his foot and chuckled.

I whipped, my head around upon hearing Jude open a draw. I saw him reach in and get duct tape and then a silver colt 1911 gun, turning the safety on he stuck it in the back of his pants. He walked around and signalled me to get up. I did as he told me and motioned for me to follow him, he picked up the chair in one hand, with ease and walked past the Russian and the poker table. I had to hold in a gag as I walked past, I think I was still in shock, that someone as hot as Jude actually killed people

I followed him out the door and down the steps, to see about twenty guys standing on the club floor, all talking, looking nervous, some were checking guns and silenced upon seeing Jude and I come down the stairs.

Jude sat the chair down near the back a little bit, in the middle, he motioned for me to get into the chair, I did as he told me to see him peel off duct tape and put it over my mouth, as some guy appeared out of nowhere with rope and tied my hands and feet.

The look on my face must have been only one that Jude understood, or cared about as every one else went to back what they were doing. His face looked almost pained and he leaned down to my face and whispered in my ear.

“Trust me.”

As soon as he said those words, a knock sounded throughout the club door, the room fell silent once again and Jude turned his head to the door.

He let go of my shoulder and turned fully around, he motioned to Tommy and something to another guy who didn’t look to be of any real importance or not familiar to me. He walked over to the doorway and opened the door, stepping aside he let in about five Russians.

They were mixed; older and young but all formally dressed.

You could see their weapons in their pants and holsters. Hoping to God that they were not going to use them, I really didn’t want to be in the middle of a massacre.

Even though I was looking at the back of his head, I could only guess that Jude was smirking.

“Turner, where is Kevin?” a thick Russian accent coming through the old mans voice. Standing off to the side of the others, a younger man silenced him, he was standing in front of the group.

“Why would I know where he was?” Jude asked him as he moved his weight from one foot to another.

The young one couldn’t answer, what exactly was he suppose to say? Because I sent him to break into your club, beat the shit out of and kill your people?

The young Russian turned his head, trying to think of an answer, as Jude lifted up his arms. Waiting and expecting one, did they really think they could come into a club of their enemy’s, which happened to be full and he only brought four other people?

As he Jude lifted his arms, the Russian got a look behind him. At me.

His eyebrow lifted in question and he smirked. “What do we have here?”

He walked closer towards Jude. “Nothing. A little situation of our own.”

“I knew you liked them young, but jeez, Jude, taking it a little far aren’t you?”

“She’s not my girlfriend.” Jude growled.

That's not what he said two minutes ago.

“But, she is a stunner.” He started, dangerously closing in on our side of the room, to Jude.

The young, good looking Russian man looked at me for a few seconds before nodding his head.

“Hmmm, Jude will you tell me if he turns up then? Or if you hear anything… on his whereabouts, yeah?”

“Certainly.”

He nodded and looked me over once more before walking away, all his men following. The room was silent and everyone looked towards Jude.

He ran his hand over his face before kicking a table nearby, swearing loudly.

“She’s fucked,” Landon said from beside me, I was guessing he was talking about me because I was the only female in the room.

I felt eyes on me and looked towards Jude, he looked angry, like he was concentrating on something hard. No doubt it was another plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write