I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Five

“What do you want?” I asked rudely. You expect me to be nice to the person whose visually raping me?

“You in my-”

“Peter! That’s MY fucking girlfriend you’re hitting on!” Jude yelled and the room fell silent.

Girlfriend? Oh my…

“Oh, god, Jude, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know-”

“Well, you do now, so get the fuck over here and help me sort this shit out!”

Peter was obviously shocked by the anger and loudness of his voice. Out of the two times I’ve seen him get angry, he didn’t ever yell.

“Step away from her, before I kill you!” he warned, turning his whole body towards us, the two men that Peter came with looked angry as well, probably because that they’re friend was pissing off their boss, and tried to shoo Peter away from me.

Peter nodded and smiled at me before stepping away and walking over to the group, Jude glared at him then started to talk business again.

“Please just let me go!!” Kevin yelled in almost tears.

Jude was stopped in the middle of sentence, and slowly turned his head to look at the man, I was sure that was not going to be to his benefit, if anything it made things worse.

By the look on his face, he looked like he couldn’t handle it anymore; he turned back towards one of the men he was talking with, and reached inside his black dress jacket, grabbing a gun from the man’s holster, he shot the Russian in the head, no one had time to stop him, protest or even change facial expressions, let alone comprehend what was happening in their mind.

Blood and pieces of brain from Kevin’s head covered the wall behind him. Jude calmly handed back the gun and told everyone to leave the room immediately, everyone did so.

I decided that pissing Jude off at the moment wouldn’t be the smartest idea and followed the men to the door.

“Francis, you stay.” He told me, grabbing a chair from the poker table and walking over to his desk, placing the chair for me to sit in, in front.

He sat down in the swivel chair behind his desk and sighed, I slowly walked over to the chair and sitting down, I kept my eyes on my scuffed black converse that I had decided to take to school earlier this morning, fiddling with the shot glass still in my hands.

“Francis, Francis, Francis.” He started, grabbing a packet of cigarettes from his desk and lighting one up, placing it in between his lips. “What am I going to do with you?”

“Let me go?” I lied; there was nothing that I wanted more than to go home with him.

He smirked and was about to say something when someone busted into his office, I recognized him, he was the only one that was missing, he was the last one from the robbery.

He must have been Landon.

“She really shouldn’t be here,” he warned Jude. Jude’s eyebrow raised in question.

“And why is that?”

“Russian’s are here, they want blood.”
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write