I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Eight

I didn’t remember much at all, but what I could remember, I couldn’t change.

I knew that Oliver had put some kind of drug in my drink. It was like I had sculled a glass of absinthe. My body was numb, I wasn’t thinking straight and my muscles had turned to mush. When he carried me out of the house in his arms, my arms were hanging and I made some small moans.

But a sober side of me managed to come through.

“Where are you taking me?” I managed to whimper.

“Shhhhhh, my love,” I shuddered, I hated how he called me that, he was calling me it the whole night. It ruined it for me when Jude called me his love. When Oliver spoke, I noticed that a strong accent came through. “You’re alright. We’re just going to go meet some friends, okay?”

“Where’s Jude? I want Jude!!” I yelled.

It was like the unconscious of my mind was aware of everything that had happened, and of what was going to happen. But my body couldn’t do anything about it.

It was torture. If this guy was going to fucking rape me, I would be able to watch him do it to me, and not be able to do anything about it.

||||| Jude’s Point Of View |||||

I sat in the passenger seat of the black escalade. Outside the house with the pumping music. The car was turned off except for the quiet music.

It was 1 in the morning and Tommy was seated in the front seat, his head resting against the steering wheel. Kevin and Landon were both seated in the back. Everyone in the car was fully equipped with weapons, just in case some shit went down.

I liked Francis, I really liked her. If things were different, if we had met on normal terms, I would have definitely had asked her out.

Hence why I was sitting in a SUV, with my brothers sleeping while I was on lookout. Fair enough, I hadn’t been a part of the party scene in a while, it was interesting to watch.

I wanted to watch Francis, I was worried. I didn’t want the Russian’s trying anything, and if wind goes round, like I thought it had. Every gang would try to get there hands on “Jude’s Girl.”

Especially if she wasn’t living with me. She was perfect for kidnapping. Because they would know that I would be good for the money.

I had been following her, and we were now currently outside the party that she was at. I new the guys were annoyed, they wanted some shit to go down, something to make this whole trip worthwhile.

The pumping bass coming from the house made me lift my head from the back of the leather seat. I looked towards the house to see a dark figure walking down the pathway, with what seemed to be like a trashed girl in his arms.

I laughed, good ‘ol party times. I missed being a teenager.

The dark figure came halfway on the pathway, a clearing of trees, causing the figure to light up in the moonlight.

I could notice that bluish black hair and pale skin anywhere. It was my Francis.

I slapped Tommy in the shoulder. “Hey!” I yelled towards the guys in the back, waking all of them up.

“Some asshole is carrying her out!” I pointed through the night towards the tall, skinny man.

I heard Kevin and Landon check there guns while Tommy rubbed his eyes and squinted. Trying to make out the figure. Most likely amazed at how I could pick out it was her.

The man carrying Francis walked over to a waiting car. Practically throwing her into the back seat when he hopped into the front, next to man that looked funnily familiar.

I growled as Tommy started the truck, following far behind the one that Francis was in. the thing that worried me the most was when he threw Francis into the back, she slumped in, she didn’t even move.

Like she was knocked out…

“Why don’t we fucking stop them?” Kevin yelled confused, pointing towards the sleek black car we were following.

“Because,” Tommy interjected before I could talk, “These guys might not be the bad guys; they could rescuing her from getting raped.”

“Or they could be the ones raping her,” Landon whispered from the back.

Hey, I understood that this was boring for them, looking out for there bosses love interest, but c’mon, that was just a nasty shot.

They finally pulled to a stop outside a club downtown. The street was busy, so they turned into a side one.

Tommy pulled into the side street too, staying about 50 metres away from them. Immediately turning off the car.

They both got out of the car, and started talking over the top of the car. Carefully being hushed, as to not wake up Francis.

“Wait,” I said, realising who the two people were. “They work for the Russian’s!”

It was like everything was then set in slow motion. I could feel every pump of adrenaline running through my veins. I quickly hopped out of the car. The door flinging open. I could hear the guys talking behind me. But I didn’t care; these guys were not going to take my Francis away from me.

The pit of my stomach was sick, and I was sure worry washed over my face.

I pulled a gun from each side of my leather holster. The two guns resting underneath my armpits. I heard footsteps following me as I quickly walked over to the two Russian men.

“Hey!” I yelled when I got close enough for them to hear me.

The turned around quickly, at such speeds, they attempted to whip there guns out from there pants. But I had already had both of my guns pointed at them. Shooting them both in the heads, killing them immediately.

I put my guns back into there holster, jogging over to the car. To check that Francis was okay.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked. So I balled my hand into a fist, punching and breaking the glass. I opened the door from the inside, gathering Francis in my arms.

I ignored my now bleeding fist, the pain was searing, but the pain to know that I could lose her was more.

I didn’t know what the fuck was wrong with me. We hadn’t even spent any real time together, every time we had been together, it ended up with me shooting someone.

||||| Francis’s Point Of View |||||

I heard a smashing of glass in the distance and I came a little out of my daze.

I peeped between my closed eyes to see… Jude?

“Jude?” I managed to whisper out. He looked at me extremely worried and laughed in relief when I spoke and recognized who he was.

How the fuck did Jude get here? And how the fuck did he find me?

“Oh, love…” he laughed, picking me up in his arms. Kicking the door shut behind him, his arm was holding me up, as his thumb and hand brushed against my face, soothing me.

I heard shouting in the distance. And opened my eyes to see that Jude had stopped walking me back to the SUV.

“You think you can kill on my turf?!” A loud Russian accent sounded throughout the silent, deserted street.

I saw Tommy come up beside Jude and heard him whisper something in his ear. Tommy nodded and suddenly I was being transferred into Tommy’s arms.

“Wait! Jude… come back,” I whimpered, my arms lifting and stretching out to the figure that was quickly disappearing.

Tommy whispered, “Shhh, he’ll be back.”

He laughed, then whispered, “He better be, or we’re fucked.”

He opened the back car door, slowly placing me in, after he placed my head softly on the black leather, I heard gunshots. He quickly flinched and covered my body. He pulled away and turned towards where we had left Jude.

I had guessed that since Tommy was here, the others would be too.

“Wait here okay?” he laughed again, “What am I kidding? You're fucked.”

He slowly and gently pushed my feet into the car, closing the door. As I heard his expensive Italian shoes walk away.

It felt like hours until someone came back to the car. I heard the door open and shut by my head, and someone run there fingers through my hair as my head was placed in someone's lap.

“Jude…?” I whimpered again.

“I'm back now,” He said smoothly, immediately calming my nerves.

“So what’s the plan?” I heard Tommy ask from the driver’s seat.

“Get Landon and Anthony to take the car back home, its nice, have it added to the collection.”

“What about the bodies?” Tommy asked, confused.

“Leave them, I want them to know,” Jude spoke, looking down at me and running a thumb over my cheek, “They are not going to fuck with her.”

It was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

||||| The Next Morning |||||

I felt a warm arm around my bare waist. I wanted to open my eyes but I was afraid of the sight I would see. The last thing I remembered was dancing with Oliver. And some weird flashes, of people dying, trying to rape me, Russian’s and Jude. I sucked it up and opened my eyes, the sun immediately streaming into my eyes, burning and blinding my vision.

I groaned, instantly feeling sick.

I shot up, the black and red silk sheets pooling around my waist. I noticed that I was stripped down to my underwear. I shot out of the large bed, and fell to the ground which seemed to be a far way down. I managed to scramble to my feet and sprinting all across the room over to the open bathroom door.

I slammed the door behind me, kneeling by the toilet and retching my insides out. Which seemed to be never ending yellow liquid.

I finally stopped, long enough to scuttle to the marble basin. Splashing cold water over my face. I lifted my head to see my reflection.

I looked like shit…

My hair was messy, my eye makeup was smudged and my skin looked sick, it was pale and almost looked blue.

Thank god I was wearing some red silk boxers.

Which... were definitely not mine.

I walked back out to the bedroom, to see Jude with his head resting against the headboard. Smoking a cigarette as he stared at me, smiling.

A breath hitched in my throat, of course, it my memories were correct, of course they had to include Jude.

I wasn’t scared, because he smiled, and it was the most genuine smile I had seen in my life. It was a look to make sure I was okay.

I slowly walked back over to the large bed, having to climb to get back up. Gripping the sheets in between my fingers, I brought them up to my waist.

I didn’t care that I was just in my bra. And that he could see most of my body, hardly leaving anything to the imagination. He had dressed me in my underwear before.

I leaned my head against his bare side. He was on top of the silky sheets. In some black plaid pyjama pants, riding low on his waist. I had to try keep my eyes of his perfect body, chiselled six pack and the intoxicating ‘V’ lines that pointed down into his pants.

It seemed so natural what we were doing, even though I don’t remember having a quiet, normal, civilised situation with him. We just connected somehow. We didn’t need to talk.

“What happened last night?” I managed to ask him. Although I had a pumping headache.

“Well,” he started, resting his cigarette between his lips and brushing his fingers through my hair, “What do you remember?”

“Oliver, dancing, Russian’s, gunshots… you leaving me,” I whispered, I didn’t care if I sounded like a love sick puppy. I was still probably drunk. And I new that he had to have some feelings towards me, we were sleeping in the same bed.

“But I came back,” he whispered back, smoke being blown around us.

“That was the best part.”

“Oliver is apart of the Russian’s, he had drugged and was going to take you to the Russian’s, but I got there before something happened,” He reassured me.

Now all the flashes made sense. All the memories were pieced together. And weren’t a blur.

He must have heard my breath get hitched in my throat, a noise someone makes before they burst into tears, or when there about to have a breakdown.

He quietened me, kissing the top of my head, and running his hands through my hair.

After soothing me, we just lay in his bed for what seemed like hours. Just talking and laughing. Learning things about each other. Things we would probably have no time for in the near future.

“What now?” I asked, my head looking up to him, watching as he dug into another cigarette.

“I like you,” he spoke softly, “And I have the feeling you feel the same way.”

“I do.”

“You aren’t safe at home anymore, now that people know that we’re associated, everyone is going to be looking for you, you’ll have to stay here with me.”

I smiled as he kissed the top of my head, grateful that he wouldn’t be able to see my giant smile on my face. He probably quickly would have changed his mind.

This was exactly what I needed, a whole new life, leaving everything behind. With a guy I knew I could love.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-write