Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

It's Christmas Time.

I barely talked to anyone over the past few days. Not purposely, simply because I was so busy I left early in the morning and didn't get home till late at night. It was Christmas Eve and I was performing Christmas Carols with Aly & AJ, Selena, Demi, Miley, Mitchel Musso, Corbin Bleu, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale, Jordan Pruitt and Emily Osment at the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

I sat in my dressing room chair, my make-up being applied. I really had to find a good face wash soon, I could see some small pimples coming up on my forehead and chin, though right now they weren't noticeable unless you were looking for them.

My hair had been curled and I was dressed in a pair of red jeans, black flat boots (by my request =]), a white t-shirt that read 'Santa Loves Me' with a pair of black fingerless gloves and black suspenders on my jeans that hung down. Actually, come to think of it, it looked slightly like Miley Cyrus' outfit in her 'Start All Over' video.

"On in five Zoe." The stage manager, Josh, said popping around the corner.

Pippa, my make-up artist put the finishing touches on my lip gloss before deeming me done. I thanked her then got up, Theo leading me out to the stage. I was handed a microphone and then I was announced on stage.

I walked out onstage, greeted by the screams of fans.

"How's everyone tonight? Are you excited for Christmas tomorrow?" I asked, grinning as I took centre stage.

The crowd screamed back at me, going crazy. "Cool, so, as you all know, I'm from a small country called New Zealand and ya see, I wanted to bring a bit of Kiwiana into my first song. You'll all know it but us kiwi's have put our spin on it, come on guys, hit it!"

I turned around and walked over to Tommy who was standing onstage, guitar in hand. The song began and I laughed, facing back to the crowd.

"Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer.
(Reindeer!)

Had a very shiny nose.
(Like a light bulb!)

And if you ever saw him,
(Saw him!)

You would even say it glows.
(Like a light bulb!)

All of the other reindeer,
(Reindeer!)

Used to laugh and call him names.
(Like Pinocchio!)

They never let poor Rudolph,
(Rudolph!)

Join in any reindeer games.
(Like monopoly!)

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say,
(Oh ho ho!)

"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
(Alright!)

Then all the reindeer loved him.
(Loved him!)

As they shouted out with glee,
(Yippee!)

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
(Reindeer)

You'll go down in history!
(Like the All Blacks!*)

You'll go down in his-to-ry-y-y-y!"


I laughed as I finished, Tommy laughing with me. I danced around on stage as 'Mary's Boy Child' began to play. I sung to it, happy and joyful.

"Alrighty, well, I think for the next song I'm going to need some help don't ya think?" I yelled into the mic, "Come on out guys!"

Aly & AJ, Selena, Demi, Miley, Mitchel Musso, Corbin Bleu, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale, Jordan Pruitt and Emily Osment came walking out.

"Hey." I grinned, giving each of them a hug.

"How's everybody going tonight?" Zac asked into his mic.

"Are we ready to carol?" Vanessa laughed into hers.

"Remember guys, we're all lucky. Every year people in Africa are dying in the millions. So, spare a thought for them and give a bit of money after the show. Now come on, sing along!" Mitchel yelled as 'Do They know Its' Christmas Time?' started.

Zac and Corbin:
"It's Christmas time, there's no need to be afraid
At christmas time, we let in light and we banish shade


Vanessa and Ashley:
And in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy!
Throw your arms around the world at christmas time


Selena and Demi:
But say a prayer - pray for the other ones
At christmas time, it's hard, but when you're having fun


Miley, Mitchel, Emily:
There's a world outside your window
And it's a world of dreaded fear


Jordan and I:
Where the only water flowing is a bitter sting of tears
And the christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom.


Zac:
Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you

Aly and AJ:
And there won't be snow in Africa this christmas time
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life


Vanessa and Ashley:
Where nothing ever grows
No rain or rivers flow


All:
Do they know it's christmas time at all?

Corbin:
Here's to you
Raise your glass for everyone


Mitchel Rapping:
Spare a thought this yuletide for the deprived,
If the tables turned would you survive?


Jordan and I:
Here's to them
Underneath that burning sun


Mitchel Rapping:
You ain't got to feel guilt, just selfless.
Give a little help to the helpless.


All:
Do they know it's christmas time at all?

Emily and Miley:
Feed the world

Aly and AJ:
Feed the world

Selena and Demi:
Feed the world

All:
Let them know it's christmas time and

Feed the world
Let them know it's christmas time and

Feed the world
Let them know it's christmas time and

Feed the world
Let them know it's christmas time and

Feed the world
Let them know it's christmas time and

Feed the world
Let them know it's christmas time!
"

"Thank you and, good night!" I called into my microphone. Everyone bowed and then we all walked off stage.

"Brilliant work guys! Absolutely wonderful." Josh, the manager, congratulated us as we came off stage. I was hot and sweaty from dancing around.

"Zoe!"

"Tommy!" I grinned as he came off stage, giving him a hug.

"You were great out there and I missed the ol' Rudolph song." He laughed, ruffling my hair.

"Yeah, so were you! I can't believe you're coming on tour with me." I grinned as we walked back to my dressing room.

"I know, it's gonna be mint, I mean, I get to like play guitar all the time now." He said happily.

"I'll see you outside okay? I'll just get changed." I told him and he nodded, smiling at me before walking away.

I walked inside my room, shutting the door and turning on my light.

"Hello Zoe." Came Kat Wooding's voice.

I jumped in fright and spun around to see her sitting on my couch.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded.

"I am family now, aren't I?" She smiled.

"No. The day you become my family will be the day hell freezes over, now what do you want?" I snapped.

"Ooh sissy, not very happy tonight are we?" She smiled, getting up and sauntering over to me.

"What do you want Kat? You've got three seconds before I call security." I sighed, folding my arms.

"I have a deal to make with you Zoe Cooper." She said.

"Like what?" I snorted.

"I want you to give me Nick Jonas or trust me, I'm going to trash both of your careers." She said in a tone that meant she wasn't playing around.

"Wha- What?" I yelped, shocked.

"Oh yes Zoe. You may think I'm kidding but trust me, I'm going to go to any lengths to have Nick Jonas and you are not going to stand in my way." She spoke, her voice dark and menacing.

"No way! You can't have him! He doesn't even like you!" I yelled.

"He will though. Once he's seen exactly what his precious little Zoe's really like." She smirked before pushing past me and out the door.

My wonderful night was suddenly falling down around me as her words sunk in.

Exactly what was she planning??
♠ ♠ ♠
*For anyone who didn't know, the All Blacks is New Zealand's national rugby team! =]

OOH! Cliffhanger.

Lol. Enjoy.
Comment.

Oh, forgot to say this ages ago but THANK YOU
for rating and getting me up to ten stars!! AHH, I LOVE
YOU ALL!!!!

P E A C E
x o