Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Christmas Morning.

"Merry Christmas baby.."

I smiled and opened my eyes to see Nick's brown one's.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back before he pressed his lips to mine. Not being able to see Nick lately had killed me but now he was back with me and I felt ecstatic.

"I-kiss-missed-kiss-you." I breathed as I kissed him fervently.

"I missed you too." He whispered, his hot breath against my neck as he trailed the kisses down my jaw and onto my neck, stopping at my collar bone.

I moaned softly before giggling and ruining the moment.

"Sorry." I giggled as he placed one more kiss onto my collar bone, his teeth biting softly.

"Come on, I was only suppose to wake you up. Now come on, you've got to get changed then we're all going to church and then we're coming back to open presents." He smiled, taking my hand and pulling me up.

I groaned as I stood up, swaying a bit. "Okay, I'll just have a shower, I'll be down soon."

"That, Zoe Cooper, is not soon enough." Nick whispered before kissing me once more.

I smiled and then pushed him out of my door. I stripped in my bathroom before getting into the shower, washing myself and shaving my legs and arm pits, making sure I was smooth and smelling pretty before getting out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and my head before walking back into my room, leaving wet prints on the ground. I changed into dark blue skinny jeans, flat black ankle boots, a red long sleeved, v-neck top, my white sparkly triangle scarf and my black puffer jacket. I tied my hair back into a ponytail, my fringe to the side and then put in a pair of diamond stud earrings and a pair of black gloves.

I brushed my teeth and then went downstairs, talking and laughter coming from the living room. Everyone was in there, the Jonases, Kat and her family (eurgh.) and my own family. There was seventeen of us in all. Honestly, any more and we'd be our own community.

"Oh good, you're ready. Come on then everyone, let's get going." Mrs Jonas smiled.

We all went outside and piled into the cars. Dad, Mrs Wooding, Kat and her sister in one. Caleb, Tyler, Chace and I in another. Aunt Laura, Tommy and Lisa in their own and then the Jonases in their own cars. It took us about half an hour to get to the church.

It went from ten till eleven. I hadn't been to church ever since I had come here and so I had found myself enjoying the hymns and prayers as the service went on.

Church was soon over and I found myself back in the backseat of Chace's car.

"So, what'd ya get us Zo?" Chace grinned as he drove down aunt Laura's street.

"You're going to have to wait." I said, jumping out as soon as the car was parked. I unlocked the front door and ran into the living room, grabbing the closest seat next to the tree we'd set up a couple of days ago.

"Eager beaver much?" Caleb asked, walking in as well.

"Just making sure." I smiled as everyone else followed in after him. I ended up sitting on the floor with Nick and Caleb next to me.

"Okay, now whose ready to open presents?" Aunt Laura asked us and we all laughed.

"Are we going from youngest to oldest or just whatever you grab first?" Dad asked.

"Hmm.. How about whichever I grab first?" Aunt Laura said and everyone agreed.

"Alrighty, this one is for.. ooh, it's for Kevin actually." She smiled, grabbing the first present.

"Sweet. Thanks." He said, taking the present from her. "To Kev, from Zoe. Aw, thanks."

"No problem." I laughed as he opened it. I had got him an auto-biography of Jimi Hendrix and a Titan watch.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just picked them." I said sheepishly but Kevin gave a hug, thanking me again.

"Next one is for.. wow. Next one's for Kat." Aunt Laura said, slightly stunned as she handed the small parcel over to Kat whose face was lit up in delight.

"To Kat, Love from Mummy and Mark." She smiled, looking straight at me as she opened it.

"I saw you looking at them so I got them for you. Do you like them?" Dad asked her as Kat stared happily at the diamond necklace from Tiffany's.

"I love them." She grinned, her eyes locked on mine.

Nick squeezed my hand as I gritted my teeth.

"And this one's for Zoe, from Tommy I think." Aunt Laura said, changing the subject and handing me a box.

I unwrapped it and squealed in surprise. Tommy had gotten me the complete series of Supernatural and a pretty tennis bracelet. I gave him a hug, thanking him profoundly.

"Okay, okay, here you go Frankie." Aunt Laura grinned, rolling her eyes and handing over a large box to Frankie.

"AWESOME! MOON HOPPERS!" Frankie yelled, unwrapping the box, his eyes wide. "Thanks mom! Thanks dad!"

The presents kept coming for another hour and a half. (Omg much??)

"So, where's my present from you?" Nick asked me quietly as everyone went to go help set up for Christmas dinner.

"Um.." I said, thinking about the box I had stashed in my underwear drawer upstairs.

"Aw please?" He said, pouting.

"Fine." I smiled, leading him upstairs.

I made Nick shut his eyes and hold out his hand. I placed the box in his hand and he opened his eyes, brows furrowed.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Open it dumb-dumb." I laughed and he opened the box.

"Holy.." He muttered as he pulled out the bracelet.

"Read what it says." I smiled.

He turned the bracelet over and read it. He looked up at me and I noticed his eyes were watery.

"Do you like it? I-I mean I c-"

My ranting was cut off by Nick's lips crashing against mine. I stumbled back but he caught me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he kissed me.

"It's perfect." He whispered before attaching his lips to mine again.

Nick and Zoe.
Inseparable
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahh, so I thought
it'd be cute to have that on a
bracelet. Corny yeahh, but oh
well!!

Lol.. Comment??

P E A C E
x o