The Painful Truth

How they met...

“Right here. By the gate.” She told her father as she got off the car to enter the school. How lucky was she that she had to go to detention on a Saturday? “Ill call you when I get out.” “Ok.” He replied as he drove off.

“I can’t believe I have to be here. This is so lame.” She thought as she walked towards the building she needed to be in. She seen a few kids standing or sitting around and sighed a sigh of relief as she seen a girl she knew. “Hey!” she called out as her friend waved to her. She walked over and stood against the wall. “Do you know how long we have to stay here?” she asked. “No.” She rolled her eyes in disappointment as she looked over and seen him sitting alone on the small wall next to the building. “He’s really cute.” She thought to herself. “I wonder if he’s here for detention too.” “Come on. They’re going in.” Her friend said as she walked with her friend towards the room.

She took a seat next to her friend and waited patiently for the teacher to begin. “We are going to put you in assigned seats.” The teacher pointed as he began to call names in alphabetical order. A few people in the class groaned at the thought of moving away from their friends. “I hate when we have assigned seats!” she said as she picked up her backpack and moved. “Yes! We get to sit next to each other!” her friend smiled as she put her backpack on the floor.

20 minutes later

“Can someone volunteer to do this problem?” the teacher said pointing at the board as a few hands went up. “Do you get this?” she asked her friend in confusion. “Math is really not my subject.” “I know.” Her friend made a face. “Why are the seats like this? All retarded. The board is behind us. How dumb is that?!” she thought as she turned around to look at the board. She sat there watching as the student completed the problem. She had this weird feeling that a pair of eyes were looking at her. She looked just slightly to the left of the board and seen him looking at her. “Huh?” She blushed and gasped as she looked down at the floor. She turned around to look at her paper. “Why is he looking at me?!” She thought as she felt her face heat up and turn an even darker shade of red. “He’s too cute to be looking at me. He probably wasn’t even looking at me! That’s right. I’m imagining things!” she turned her head back as if to look at the board. “Ah. He’s not looking. Wow. He’s smart. Fractions are the worse yet…” she thought as he answer the question on the board. He turned and looked at her. “Ah!” She blushed again and looked towards the board. “I hope he didn’t see me looking! Oh geez! I think he did. He won’t stop looking!!” “Ok everyone. Lunch break.” The teacher said as the students all got up and walked out of the room. She took one look at him and walked out with her friend.

“Who is that guy?” she asked as she stared at him from afar. “I don’t know? Why don’t you go talk to him?” her friend smiled and pushed her to go. “WHAT!? No way!!” She said as she watched him sit by himself in silence. “He’s all by himself. Just go and talk to him.” Her friend said. “I know. I want to but I’m too embarrassed.” She sighed as she continued to watch him.

After class

“So take those home and study them.” The teacher said as the students rushed out relieved to finally go home. She took her time getting all of her stuff and putting it all into her backpack hoping she would be able to walk out with him. She glanced over real quick to see if he had left already. He was sitting down in his chair right in front of the board, waiting. She quickly looked away and got up throwing her backpack across her shoulder. She walked towards the door and he stood up. “What is he doing?” she wondered as she walked past him. She looked up and smiled at him as she left. “I should talk to him. What if I never see him again.” She thought as she walked out towards the gate. She stopped and turned back around. “Yeah! I’ll talk to him!” she smiled as she walked back. She looked around and hoped she’d see him standing there waiting for her to come back but she found him nowhere. He had already left. “Where’d he go?” she said out loud in disappointment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im updating! lol Read and Comment please!!