Status: Complete

When It Feels Like Flames

Got scared, and ran away from you

"William, wait up!" I yelled while laughing and running around the suburban park.

"Haha, run faster Ehra!" he teased then stopped running to stand under the green umbrella tree.

I ran faster, then tackled him to the ground.

"Geez Ehra, easy with the tackling. If I hit my head hard, I'll be brain dead." he said playfully.

"Well, you wouldn't be tackled if you didn't get me tired." I said.

He rolled us over, so he's on top of me then stood up.

"C'mon, lets go somewhere." he said holding his hand out, which I gladly took.

A little while later and we arrived at the creek. The sunshine made the water sparkle like diamonds, it was beautiful. I started removing my shoes, socks and pants, leaving me in my underwear, bra and shirt.

"Uh..what are you doing?" William asked as if I am doing something stupid.

"I'm going for a swim stick-boy." I chuckled.

William shrugged then stripped down to his boxers. We swam for few hours until the time is just right to watch the sunset. I sat on a log under a tree placing my hair in a simple braid and wearing my pants back on. William grabbed his pants and sat beside me.

"Its been two years since the last time we did this." I said looking at him then back to the setting sun.

"I'm sorry that I'm never around. Its just that...the touring, the recording..its all taking up all of my time." he said looking down at his bare feet.

The silence took over and only our breathing can be heard.

William's POV
'I really do fell bad. I missed a lot of things since we started touring and some other things. I missed my siblings' birthdays, Ehra's graduation, Courtney's...' my thought was interrupted when Ehra stood up.'shit, why is she crying?!

"Hey, what's wrong?" I stood up and hugged her tightly but she pulled away.

"I'm sorry Bill, b-but I can't do this anymore" she said between sobs. 'What? Why? is there someone else?' I asked myself.

"But why? Is there someone else?" I asked her with confusion, anger, and sadness.

"What?! No! There is NO someone else!" she said somehow enraged by my question.

"Then why?" I asked placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Bill.." she paused looking around and taking a deep breath. "getting in-touch with you is not easy. We've missed out on lot of things in each other's life. When you get the chance to be home, you just go out and go on bars with your friends. We hardly spend time together anymore. I want my old boyfriend back. The one that will be there beside me when I need him, when I want him..*pause*..am I still important to you?" the last part sounded more like a whisper to me with full of sadness.

"Ehra, in getting in-touch, we can work that out. In spending time together and catching up, I promise I will make it up to you when we get back from the tour. And in importance.." I said and took a deep breath before continuing " you are more than important to me, I love you and you know that." I said making her cry harder. 'geez, very smooth Beckett, making her cry harder?!!'

"B-bill, I'm sorry but.." she said but can't continue.

"But what?" I don't know why, but I can't control myself getting mad.

"I-I-I just can't do this anymore, it's so hard, I'm sorry." she said reaching for my hands, but I placed it behind me.

"Fine. So leave then!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry." and with that, she's gone.

Ehra's POV
When I got back to my house. I locked the door and ran straight to my room. I filled the tub with warm water then stripped down and just tried to relax, but it was impossible because I can't stop thinking about William. 'How can I be so stupid?! He is the best thing that ever happened to me and I just had to be a bitch and ruin it!'

-Time Elapse-
Make you magic Spongebob! Do it now! not even Spongebob can make me happy right now. I turned off the television and just lay down on my bed and wrapped my comforter tighter. I looked at my clock on my bedside table.11:11PM. Bill told me that if you catch the time at 11:11PM, someone is thinking of you and you can make a wish. I closed my eyes and made my wish then I fell in a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is from "Lapse" by Envy On The Coast.
part 2 will be posted in 3..2..1:]