Status: Complete

When It Feels Like Flames

She seeks to find the answer

-Next day-
I woke up feeling something vibrating beneath me, my phone. I slid it open and saw that I have two messages from Sisky.

First message: We're leaving in 2 hours, we know what happened. You still comin'? the biz<3

Second message: I guess you're not coming. I'm going to miss you. Sisky<3

I exited from the message and checked the time.1:18PM.'shit!'. I rolled out of bed and to the bathroom. It took me less than 10 minutes to make myself look decent. I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed my phone.1:25PM.5 minutes. I grabbed my house key, then locked the door.

RUN!

Sisky's POV
I've texted Ehra 2 messages already but I didn't get anything back.

"I'm going to miss Ehra. Now I regret going to that stupid game." Butcher said putting his water down and pouting dramatically. I saw William rolled his eyes, he sure can be a jerk.

"I know! I'm going to miss her so much, I just hope she'll go to one of our shows." Michael said sitting beside me.

"Well, Ehra-" I was cut off by William.

"Will you guys shut up! Ehra this! Ehra that!" William yelled at us.

"Hey man, chill!" Mike said standing up.

"Hey guys, the bus is here." my brother, Jason said as he entered the room.

Ehra's POV
I've been running non-stop, not even to take a short rest, when I can finally see the The Academy Is... tour bus. I can see the guys getting in, so I ran faster when I almost got hit by a car.

"What the fuck is wrong with your brain asshole?!" the driver yelled at me.

"Well if you are using your eyes you could have seen me running across the street douche!" I yelled back. Then the car sped off. When I turned around I saw that everybody was looking at me, so I started walking towards them with my eyes looking down because of embarrassment.

"Oh sweetie are you okay?" Sisky's mom asked.

"Yes, I'm fine Mrs. Siska, thank you." I said and smiles at her. I turned around so I was now facing the bus. Some were standing by the door and some have their heads out on the window except William, he was still standing outside the bus. He just shook his head disappointedly and continued his way to the bus.

I grabbed his arm and he turned around.

"Please listen to me William." I said with pleading eyes.

"I don't have time for this. I have to go." he said removing his arm from my grasp.

"Wait!"

"What is exactly there to say Ehra? You are the one who ended things yesterday."

"I know what I did yesterday was selfish. I only cared about my feelings getting hurt and I'm really sorry about it." I said.

"Yah right." he turned around to the bus again.

"Just listen to me Bill! All I'm asking is for you to listen and understand me." I said holding back my tears.I wont cry I wont cry I wont cry..shit..I'm crying!

William just stood there looking at me with blank eyes.

I looked down for a second then looked back at him. I just hope I can still fix this.

"Bill, I just want to say Im sorry and that I umm I l-lo"

"I have to go. Your wasting too much of my time.Tell some other time. If you even care
enough to do that." he said coldly.

"I love you, William!" I said.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me with those lovely brown eyes.did he just actually smiled at me?

He walked back towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tightly and placed my head on his chest and tears started pouring faster.

"I love you too." he said.

"I'm so sorry for everything." I said.

"Sshh..its fine. I'm going to miss you so much." he said

"I'm going to miss you too." I said looking up at him.

He placed his forehead on mine and kissed me. It wasn't like the usual kiss we share, it was full of love and passion. We held the kiss as long as we could.

"Take care." I said cupping his face.

"I will" he said and kissed me one last time before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
The title is from "Like A Movie" by Midtown.
I dedicate this to Brighten.
This really sucks, I know..but please comment:]