Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch. 4

First day of camp was a bunch of staring...at me. Then when the whole council meeting whatever was over there was a whole lot of glares but it was mainly situated to the whole cabin. All I know is that even if I didn't want to admit it I know that Mike is the shit.

Okay his voice is like an angel. His eyes as deep and blue as the sea. His hair as dark as midnight and also as wild. His body...to perfect for words. Yeah, yeah I know I sound like some giddy teenager who's just found her soul mate but DAMN he was FINE!!! I don't know how the hell he became a camp councilor at Camp Wildfire but I'm more than happy he came. This summer just became interesting.

I was in my bed fast asleep, having a very inappropriate dream about a certain someone, when that god damn horn went off. Then on a loud speaker I heard the cheeriest voice I've ever heard at five in the morning. I groaned and rolled over with my pillow over my ears.

"Rise and shine ladies! First day of Camp Wildfire training for the San Diego camp competition! Get your hiking boots on meet with your councilors and hit the trails! Breakfast ends at 6:30!" with all that said we were left with silence just as I was about to go back to sleep a light flashed in my eyes.

"Wake up freak!" Megan yelled in my ear. I was so close to jumping out of bed and giving her the black she apparently always wanted. To bad I'm not a morning person or I would have. Instead I used words instead of fist.

"Megan you better get that fucking light out of my face before I drop kick your preppy ass." I said gritting my teeth. She immediately backed off. Woos.

I grudgingly got up and went to the cabin's bathroom. Took a shower got dressed etc, etc. When I came out it was 6:00 so I headed for the cafeteria with Helen who stayed behind to show me the way.

The food was actually good. Not like that slop you see on all those camp movies. I just had a bagel and some orange juice but the rest of the food looked good. Everyone had to sit with there cabin members. Something about bonding and crap but I didn't complain. It's not like anyone else was offering me a seat.

Helen was trying to explain to me about the hike we're going to take today with...Mike. She says all hiking must be done with a councilor or a fellow cabin member. Since it's the first day and all, all cabins will hike with there councilors.

The councilor thing wasn't a problem with me. It was the hiking. Today I wore a pair of lose fitting jeans combat boots and a black tee shirt. It's not exactly hiking gear but it's the best I got.

Breakfast was soon over and everyone was heading for their councilors. We met Mike by the trails and I have to say a hooker in Queens had more class than Megan did right now. She was pulling all the stunts and we didn't even start walking up the damn hill yet.

"So Mike", Megan started in a slutty voice,"how is it being a councilor at Camp Wildfire?" Megan asked the slut.

"It's okay I guess but this is just my first day so I don't really know." Mike said in all honesty and get this he wasn't falling for Megan's slutty stunts. So either:
A) He was way to good for a girl that slutty ;D
B) Or he was playing hard to get :(
I was hoping for A.

Did I mention that I'm not a very athletic person. Actually kind of the opposite. I'm more of the listen-to-music-eat-a-bag-of-Cheeto's-computer kind of gal. Sometimes I think I should look like those fat computer nerds that live in there mom's basement but I have a fast metabolism...and a life so that is out of my future.

To put it in an easier phrase this hike was kicking my ass. We hadn't been at it for thirty minutes and I was breathing like a ninety year old golden retriever on its last piggy back ride.
I sat down on a rock not far away from the trail to rest. I need to get in shape this was ridiculous.

"You okay?" Mike asked knelling down in front of me those electric blue eyes staring at me with worry. Ah! He was worried about me! Wait Cassie focus! What did he ask?! Ugh!

"Yeah, fine. I just needed a little rest is all." I finally said.

"Oh well I hope you can make it. We have at least two more ours before we hit the top of the trail." He said standing giving me a hand. His hands were as cold as ice and gave me a chill. I wondered how he was so cold but pushed the question to the back of my mind. My legs feeling like jello. This wasn't a trail it was a mountain.

" Thanks. I think I can make it." I said smiling. Great Cassie our first real conversation and your lying strait to his face!

"We better get going. I think everyone is waiting for us." he said walking up the trail with my hand still in his.

I should have had a camera for the look Megan had when me and Mike walked up hand and hand. It was priceless! He soon let go and the coolness I once felt left with his hand.
We continued to hike up the mountain but I could tell that just in case I would fall Mike had his hand not far from reach.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Still a little slow I know but it's getting better!
My mom is at work so I got this chapter in.
HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!!!!
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!
plz&thnx