Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Positive?

*Cassidy's POV*

Pregnant, +, blue line = Pregnant

All three were positive. I sighed, leaning against the bathroom door as Char hugged me.
"It'll be ok Cass." She soothed. How the fuck would it be ok? I was sixteen for crying out loud. Sixteen and pregnant. Man, my family would be disappointed. How was I going to tell Pete? It would probably ruin the tour for him. He didn't want to be a dad at eighteen. He had to focus on the band and he was starting college this year.
I put the tests back into the boxes and put them in a bag so I could throw them away at the next stop. That way no one would see them in the bin.
"Hi guys." Brendon chirped from behind me. I smiled weakly and collapsed down onto my bunk, Brendon sitting opposite me on Patrick and Kim's bunk. "Whats up Dee Dee?" He asked, concerned.
"Nothing." I shrugged, feeling the bus come to a stop. Everyone got up and off the bus apart from me. I curled up on mine and Pete's bunk, Pete's hoodie under my head where he'd left it on the pillow. His scent was still on it, comforting me as I closed my eyes. I heard someone on the bus, coming towards where I was.
"Whats wrong baby?" Pete asked worriedly. He sat down next to me, pushing a piece of hair out of my face.
"Nothing, I just felt a little sick." I lied. I stood up and grabbed Pete's hand. "C'mon you've got sound check." I smiled weakly, pulling him off the bus.

"When are you going to tell him?" Char asked, sitting on an amp next to me as I stared mindlessly at the floor.
"I don't know, tonight if I get the chance. I don't wanna ruin the tour for him Lottie."
"Arw sweetie, you wont ok. He needs to know as soon as possible." I nodded as I saw Pete heading towards me.
"You feeling better baby?" Baby, yes, thats whats in my tummy.
"Yep." I replied, kissing his cheek.

"Night guys." Everyone chorused as we separated into our own rooms. We'd stopped at a hotel for the night.

I collapsed onto the huge double bed after getting changed into my pajamas, Pete doing the same only, he'd left his top off.
"Pete, we need to talk." I mumbled, tracing over his bartskull tattoo as my head rested on his bare chest.
"Whats up gorgeous?" He asked, sitting up making me do the same. We sat facing each other, our legs crossed as he held his hands in mine. Here goes.
"Pete, I'm - uh I'm.. Pregnant." I stuttered, keeping my eyes fixed on the duvet. There was a long silence, making me look up at him to check he hadn't had a heart attack and died of shock.
"So... I'm going to be a daddy?" He questioned, the look on his face was a mixture of shock and confusion. I nodded slowly not knowing how he was going to react. A grin flickered across his face as he kissed my lips lightly. "How do you feel about it?" He asked as he pulled away.
"Um, I don't know. I'm sixteen Pete and we both have other things to focus on. How can we raise a kid when we're only teenagers ourselves." My voice was quiet as I spoke.
"I know baby, but we'll make it work. I love you and you love me, thats all that matters. You don't want to abort it do you?" He paused. I shook my head. I didn't believe in abortion. How can a mother kill her own unborn child?
"Then we'll work something out sweetheart. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm gonna be a daddy." He squealed like a little kid. His face showed pure excitement. I really wasn't expecting him to act like this at all. I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this seems a bit jumbled or whatever. I know what's going to happen and these bits are just the boring parts and I hate writing boring parts (N)
Anyways Comment/Subscribe - makes me smile.
I've started writing the first few chapters of my Robert Pattinson story so once I reach chapter 25 of this story I'll probably post the first chapter of that and see what you guys think, so check it out please - much appreciated :]
xo