Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Bump

*Pete's POV*

I stroked Cassidy's hair as she drifted back to sleep on my chest. We'd been on tour for three weeks now and Cassie had gotten sick two weeks ago. She was up every morning being sick. She kept insisting that she was fine and it was just a stomach bug but she'd changed, she kept snapping at everyone. I stared out of the black window, it was still dark out considering it was six am. I heard someone getting up, I guess it was Patrick, he was always first up. He walked in and stood in front of us looking at Cassidy worriedly.
"Was she sick again?" He asked sleepily. I nodded and put my arm behind my head. He come over and kissed her cheek gently before making some breakfast.

Everyone else started waking up and getting ready at about nine am. Cassidy was still asleep, until Joe came in.
"Morning guys!" He beamed. His loud voice caused her to wake up. "Oh, sorry Cass. I didn't know you was asleep." She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily.
"It's ok Joey." She smiled. She got up and walked to our bunk, grabbing some clothes and her wash bag before going into the bathroom.

*Cassidy's POV*

I had a quick shower and was drying myself when I noticed it. I had a tiny bump. I stared at the mirror, turning around and looking at it from different sides. Was I pregnant? I got changed in a daze. What if I was pregnant? What would Pete think? It explained the morning sickness, the mood swings and I missed my period. Why didn't I realize this? I thought back to the last time me and Pete had sex. I'm sure we used a condom everytime. Fuck. Just before we left to come on tour, in the bathroom, Pete never put one on then. Shit.

We stopped off at a gas station an hour later and I pulled Char aside.
"Char will you come to the pharmacy with me please?" I asked. She nodded and we started walking.
"Still feeling ill?" I nodded slowly.
"Char, I think I might be .. pregnant." I mumbled. She stopped and looked at me, her mouth hanging open.
"Pregnant? How?" She questioned as we walked into the store.
"Well uh, just before we come on tour Pete didn't use a condom. We didn't even fucking realize. Char what if I am?" I gazed at the different pregnancy tests stacked on the shelves in front of me. Char grabbed three.
"Hey, three can't be wrong can they?" She stated, paying for them.
We walked back to the buses and she got onto our bus, both of us heading for the bathroom. She waited outside as I took the tests. We waited ten minutes like it said on the box then looked anxiously at the three tests in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've changed the picture of Cassidy to fit in with the story later on (:
So you might want to check that out on the info chapter (:
Comments/Subscribe/Add me (:
xo