Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

I Hate You

*Pete's POV*

"Nooo!" Cassidy screamed from beside me. Her body writhed as her face scrunched up. Another nightmare. She'd been having them ever since the accident.
"Cassidy! Cass, wake up." I tried to pin her arms on the bed to stop her throwing punches.
"I just want my baby back." She said softly, sounding close to tears. Her eyes opened after she said that. She looked slightly confused and upset.
"It's ok darling." I soothed, pulling her into my lap. She held me tightly, running her fingers over my chest to stop herself from crying.
"Pete, where have you been all night?" She asked softly. I gulped. What was I going to say to her?
"I went to Gabe's baby. Sorry I didn't call you, I thought you'd be asleep." I lied. Your such a dick Pete.
"But I called Gabe, he said you left with a girl." She said calmly, moving back to her original space and looking at me. I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Did you sleep with her?" She asked simply. I couldn't lie to her, she'd know.
"Yes." I whispered. I watched as a single tear roll down her cheek. She got up slowly, she was still covered in bruises and cuts. I got up after her, taking her hands in mine. "Please don't leave Cass. I'm so sorry, I can't even begin to describe how sorry I am. You mean the world to me and I never want to loose you. I was beyond stupid Cass, please forgive me." Tears were now rolling down her cheeks as she let go of my hands and grabbed her car keys.
"I hate you Peter." I watched as she disappeared down the stairs. I went straight into my bathroom, tears now cascading down my cheeks. I'd lost the one thing in this world that kept me going. I searched my cabinet for what I was looking for and emptied the contents of the bottle onto the side. My vision was blurry and everything was still spinning from the amount of alcohol I'd consumed but that didn't matter, nothing did anymore. I swallowed the tablets one by one, sinking onto the floor when I'd finished. I thought about what my parents would think when they found me, they'd be so disappointed. But I didn't care about that, only about Cassidy. Cassidy, the girl that wouldn't leave my side when I had my appendix taken out. The girl that cheered me up whenever I was down. The girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. My eyes got heavy and eventually closed, blocking out the pain that I felt from loosing Cassidy and our child.

*Cassidy's POV*

I gripped my steering wheel tightly as I lent my head against it. How could he be so fucking heartless?! Did he not love me anymore? Tears dripped from my cheeks as questions whirled around my mind. I checked my pockets for my cell, finding them empty. Shit, I left it on Pete's bedside table. I got out of the car and walked back into the house, heading back up to Pete's room. It was starting to get light now and I knew it wouldn't be long until his parents were up. I walked into his bedroom, finding him not there. I noticed the bathroom light on. If I was quick and quiet then I wouldn't have to face him again. I checked the table but couldn't find it. Fuck, I'd left it on the counter when I was having a bath. I walked over to the bathroom slowly and opened the door. I held back a scream when I saw Pete's body slumped against the wall. I fell to my knees beside him, shaking him hard. His eyes opened a tiny bit as he whispered 'I love you'. I sobbed as I grabbed my phone off the counter and dialed 911. I held his head close to my chest as I rang for an ambulance. They told me they'd be there as soon as possible before hanging up.
"Please don't leave me Pete. I love you so much you idiot. I can't live without you." I sobbed into his soft hair. I yelled for Pete's mom, praying to God that she'd hear me. She came running in a few seconds later, gasping when she saw her sons unconscious body. She went and opened the door for the paramedics who took Pete. They let me and Dale go in the ambulance with him, both of us in our pajamas. I held his hand tightly, crying the entire journey. I didn't hate him. I love him so fucking much. I just hate what he'd done. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't pull through, he was the only person that I got up for every morning. If I lost him then I wouldn't have anything to wake up for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments (:
This was a bit all over the place, I'm really tired but wanted to update before I go to sleep (:
xo