Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Christmas Decorations

*Cassidy's POV*

"Cassidy, sweetheart wake up." Patrick shook me gently. I groaned, rolling over and pulled the duvet over my head. I could hear him laughing to himself.
"It's too early!" I complained.
"Cassidy Hannah Stump get your lazy ass out of bed right now!" He chuckled, pulling the covers off of me. I curled up into a tight ball immediately.
"I hate you." I muttered into my arm.
"Love you too." I sighed and got up, making my way to the bathroom for a shower.

Once I'd finished I applied my make up and fixed my hair before getting dressed. I headed downstairs and stopped at the bottom. Char and Joe were having a heavy make out session on the couch.
"Guys, you have a room upstairs! With a bed! Doesn't that sound so much better?" I muttered, heading over towards the kitchen.
"Char gets turned on when people watch." Joe joked, attacking her neck.

"Sleeping beauty awakes." Andy smiled, pouring us both a glass of orange juice. He slid it across the counter to me and i sipped the cold liquid.
"Thanks Andy."
"Cass, mom and dad are putting the decorations up today. You coming?" Patrick asked, putting his empty bowl in the dishwasher.
"Hell yes!" I squealed in excitement. The two of them laughed at my reaction before Patrick dragged me towards the front door.

_______________________________________________________________________

"PATRICK!" I screamed, trying to balance on his shoulders. We were attempting to put the angel on top of the tree. We always had a huge tree and well we were both incredibly short so it was always a struggle and I had to sit on his shoulders in order to put it on. I felt him tiptoe beneath me, loosing his balance a little. I could hear our parents laughing at us from the fireplace as they hung random decorations up. Orange flames licked at the logs that were placed in the fire. I couldn't find words to describe how great it felt to be back here. It was just like old times.
"Woo hoo!" I grinned as the angel sat happily on the top of the tree. Patrick lowered me onto the ground again and we high fived each other.
"Well done you two." My dad chuckled along with my mom.
"Um Cassidy, we've been asked to go to dinner to the Wentz's tonight. Is that ok?" My mom asked. I nodded, confused.
"Sure, you guys have fun." I replied.
"No sweetie, you've been asked to come along too. Dale and Peter want to see you. So does Andy and Hillary." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I knew Pete and Ashlee would be there. Although, I did really want to see Dale, Peter, Andy and Hillary. I'd missed them quite a lot.
"Fine, I'll come." Patrick put his arm over my shoulder and squeezed me tight. Tonight was going to be just fucking wonderful! I didn't even have the guys here anymore to make an excuse up and say I was catching a movie with them or something. They'd left to spend Christmas with their families two days ago. I already missed them. There wasn't really a day back home where I didn't see or speak to them. It was weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long to post ! I've been busy with coursework and going out with friends etc.
Thanks to all of you who leave comments - they're really inspiring.
x