Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

*Pete's POV*

I felt sick all the way home, and it wasn't because I'd drank too much or I got travel sick. No, it was because I knew exactly where Cassidy was, who she was with and exactly what she was doing.
"Trick, Joe, Pete, can I stay at yours tonight? I don't really think I'll get much sleep back at our place." Brendon smirked. I could see it was getting to Patrick. He knew that Cassidy was all grown up and everything but he was just as protective of her.
"Sure Bren." Joe slurred into Chars neck. She giggled, inching away from him. He was very drunk and Char got a bit uncomfortable when he was this bad.

We eventually got home and I went straight to bed, Ashlee following. She was out of her face and wanted to have sex but I wasn't in the mood.
"Baby, whats wrong?" She slurred, trying to undo my belt.
"Nothing Ash, I'm just not in the mood. Now go to sleep." I snapped, rolling over and shutting my eyes tight.
"Whatever Pete, I don't know what the fucks wrong with you lately." She spat, turning over and sighing dramatically.

*Cassidy's POV*

I opened my eyes, hearing hushed voices at the end of the bed. My head felt like someone had ran over it with a steam roller.
"Ryan, why did you sleep with her man? She was out of her face, you shouldn't of taken advantage like that. Patrick's gonna murder you." Brendon hissed. Fuck, Fuck Fuck! Last night with Ryan was such a mistake!
"Bren, you know I like her. Don't say I took advantage, cause I never. I wouldn't do that to Cass, you know that. Just leave it ok." Ryan whisper shouted at him. I groaned and rolled over, pretending to wake up.
"Hey sweetie, how you feeling?" Brendon asked, moving up the bed to sit beside me. It was then I realized I was naked and my clothes were lying on the floor somewhere in the apartment.
"Hey, um Bren can I.." He smiled at me and handed me some of my clothes.
"I figured you'd want something to change into so I got them from 'Trick's. I'll let you get changed and showered, c'mon Ryan." He ruffled my hair and pulled Ryan up out of the room.

Once I was done I walked into the living room of their apartment to see them all sprawled out across the couches. They all turned towards me and grinned, all of them with their boyish grins.
"Ry, can I talk to you quickly?" I asked, playing with my hands nervously. I had no idea what I was going to say to him, but we needed to talk about last night. He got up and followed me into his bedroom, closing the door behind him.
"I take it this is about last night." I nodded and sat down on the bed, him sitting down next to me.
"What do you want to do about it RyRo?" I murmured, looking up at him.
"I don't know Cass, do you like me?" He sounded nervous as he asked me this. He looked so cute. I'd always had a little bit of a thing for him. He still had bed hair as he waited for my answer.
__________________________________________________________________

"Patrick, I'm home." I called as I entered the house. Patrick had given me a spare key as I'd be staying here for Christmas. No one was around, so I figured they were all out getting food or something.
"They've gone Christmas shopping." A familiar voice came from the living room. I walked in to see Pete on the couch watching TV.
"Oh, ok." I muttered going to walk upstairs.
"Cass, come here a sec." Pete half smiled, looking up at me. I walked back towards him.
"What?" I snapped, without sitting down. He patted the space next to him, so I reluctantly sat down beside him.
"Did you sleep with Ryan?" He muttered, breaking the long silence.His hands were fidgeting in his lap. He looked almost nervous, but I could tell he knew the answer to his question.
"Why do you care?"
"Why do you think Cassidy!?" His voice was slightly raised now.
"You have Ashlee, Peter. Stop messing with my fucking head!" I practically screamed at him. I got up off of the couch and ran upstairs, tears streaming down my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I may have not let you guys know what happened between Cass & Ryan.
Let me know what you guys want to happen and I'll see what I can do (:
Thank you for all your comments (:
x