Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Welcome Home

*Cassidy's POV*

I slipped on a pair of skinnies and one of Pete's shirts and his hoodie to go home in. Basically, I looked extremely rough. I was just glad that they'd discharged us this morning. I can't stand hospitals and hospital food. Yuck! Pete picked up Sky's carrier and my bag, hurling it over his shoulder.
“Ready?” He asked as Patrick walked through the door.
“Morning my little niece and nephew, I missed you. Yes I did!” I burst out laughing at Patrick talking to the twins in his baby voice.
“Morning 'Trick.” I laughed, going to pick up Petey's carrier.
“No! I want to carry him. After all, I am the best uncle in the world.” He grinned, picking him up and stroking his cheek lightly. “He smiled at me!” Patrick yelled, grinning crazily. Me and Pete just laughed at him as we made our way to Patrick's car that was waiting outside.

“Welcome home!” Patrick grinned from the drivers seat, getting out and taking Petey's carrier. I grabbed my bag and Pete carried Sky inside.
“Ah, the twins are home!” Joe and Andy squealed, running up to Patrick and Pete to look at the two tiny babies in their carriers. I saw Char pull herself up and waddle over to us. I knew she just wanted her pregnancy to be over now.
“Aw, they look so cute.” She smiled, leaning on Joe.
“I'm gonna go and have a shower.” I walked upstairs, hearing Pete come up behind me carrying the twins. I quickly kissed all three of them before getting into a steaming hot shower to relax. The hot water trickled over my body as I rinsed out the last of the conditioner from my hair. Finally, I felt clean. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my hair and one around my body before going back into mine and Pete's bedroom. He was led in the center of our double bed, Bubbles and Bloo in his arms, all three of them sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself. I had my own little family now, just me, Pete, Sky and Petey. Everything was too perfect.

“Please stop crying Bubbles.” I whispered, rocking her backwards and forwards. I don't know how the hell she hadn't woken Pete and Bloo up, like father like son I guess. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and began to quieten down then stopped. Thank God! I sat down at the end of the bed with her, looking over at Pete and Bloo. They looked so alike. Both of them had dark hair and chocolaty, honey colored eyes. They even had the same mouth. Bubbles and Bloo had only two differences; they were male and female and they had different colored eyes. Other than that they were pretty similar. You could tell they both followed after Pete with his hair and mouths. Pete had said they had my button-like nose though. I was so proud to call them my family. They were beautiful.

“Right, are you two ready to go and see your grandparents, huh?” Pete cooed into the two carriers. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair, bending down to kiss him softly. We broke apart and I picked up Bloo's carrier, Pete taking Bubbles'. My parents and Patrick, who had went round there earlier, were meeting us at Pete's parents house so they could all meet the twins. They were so excited to be grandparents and Hillary and Andy were ecstatic about meeting their new niece and nephew. Bubbles and Bloo were wrapped up in thick romper suits with three blankets each to stop them getting cold as it was now 1st of December.

Pete knocked on the door, holding Bubbles in his other hand. We had left their carriers in the car, knowing no one would put them back in there as soon as they saw them. They would probably be passed around all day. Dale answered the door, squealing at the sight of her new grandchildren. She ushered us inside and everyone crowded around us, eager to get a look at the twins.
“They're adorable!” My mom cooed, pulling funny faces to Bloo. He looked at her as if she was a crack head and stretched his little body out sleepily. I handed him to my mom as Andy came over.
“Aw, they no longer look like little aliens! They're quite cute.” Andy chuckled, pulling me into a hug. “How are you?” He asked.
“Exhausted! Never giving birth again, that's for sure.” I laughed as he hugged me again.
“Right, I'm going to play with my new niece.” He grinned, going off to find her as everyone had walked into the living room. Pete came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
“I'm so proud of you, you know that?” He whispered into my hair. I kissed his neck softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.
“Have you spoken to Ashlee today?” I asked, keeping my head rested on his shoulder.
“Yeah, she rang this morning to see if I'd go to her scan with her but I told her the twins had been born so Ollie's gone with her.” I nodded. I was glad he hadn't gone. I didn't want him to leave me and the twins today. I just wanted to be with my own little family for the day. Me and Pete walked into the living room to go and ask Andy and Hillary something.
“Andy, will you be Bloo's Godfather?” Pete asked, my fingers intertwined with his. Andy's mouth fell open and he nodded like a little nodding dog.
“Hills, will you be Bubbles' Godmother?” I asked her. She done exactly the same as Andy had done but got up and screamed, running for me and Pete and hugging us tightly.

*Pete's POV*

I looked down at Cassidy who had fallen asleep on me. She was so tired from early this morning. I wriggled a bit so she had her head on my chest, that way she was more comfortable.
“I think I should get these three home now, they're all exhausted.” I chuckled.
“Can't you leave them here?” Hillary whined, cradling Bloo in her arms. He was going to be a ladies man, I could tell.
“I don't think Cass would like that, neither would I. Come round tomorrow to see them if you want.” I smiled at her. She pouted and pulled a face at Bloo. I shook Cassidy gently, placing my lips on the top of her head.
“C'mon baby, lets get you home.” I whispered as she started to wake up.
“Mm, okay.” She mumbled sleepily. We all got up and said our goodbyes before me, Cassidy and Patrick took the twins back to the car and drove home. We walked through the front door to an silent house. I switched the light on with my free hand and jumped out of my skin.
“SURPRISE!” Everyone yelled. There was the rest of Fall Out Boy and Hey Monday, Panic, Gym Class Heroes, The Academy Is.., All Time Low, Metro Station, Cobra Starship and Kids In Glass Houses. I turned around to see Cassidy looking shocked and confused. Everyone gathered around us to see the twins and they got passed around before we even could realize what was going on. Everyone congratulated us and commented on the twins and how cute they were.
“Man, I can't believe your a dad. You still act like a child yourself.” William laughed, patting me on the back.
“Thanks dude.” I laughed, trying to look to see who Bloo and Bubbles were with. Bloo was with Brendon and Ryan and Bubbles was with Travis, Gabe, and now William was leaving me to go and see her. Great, she already had all the boys crowding around her. I had overheard Travis, Gabe and William earlier telling Bloo how they were going to teach him everything he needed to know and how to get girls. They were such losers but I guess these were the people I called my best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh btw Silver-Rose-Forever - I included Char and Joe's baby LOL Pete's just having three and Char + Joe are having one (Y)
Thanks for reading.
Anyone want to make a banner for this story and the sequel it's going to be called 'I hate the way you say my name, like it's something secret'
If your interested in making one email me or something and I'll give you pictures of the characters. (:
x
x