Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Sing Your Heart Out

*Patrick’s POV*
“What do you want two want for tea?” My mom asked as she rushed around the kitchen. Cassidy was sat on a stool at the counter just staring mindlessly at the floor.
“Uh, I’ll make something after practice thanks mom.” I smiled.
“I’m not hungry.” Cassidy mumbled, jumping off the stool and walking to the stairs. I followed her and grabbed her arm, turning her around to face me.
“Cass, you have to eat sometime. You haven’t eaten for three whole days.” Ever since she ended it with Ollie, she hasn’t eaten, barely speaks to anyone apart from Pete and stays up in her room most of the time.
“I’m not hungry Pat. Stop fretting. I’ll eat when I want to.” She muttered. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had dark circles under her eyes. I hated seeing my baby sister like this.
“Cassidy, stop acting like this. Everyone’s so worried about you. You’re not eating and the only person you’ll have a proper conversation with is Pete. Please just forget about Ollie, you’re so much better off without him.” I said truthfully. She stared at me, tears beginning to appear in her eyes. “Oh Cass, please don’t cry.” I whispered, pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back tightly when there was a knock at the door. “That’s probably the guys.” I let go of her and walked to the front door, letting them in.
“Hey Cass.” Andy and Joe smiled. She smiled back at them weakly.
“Hey guys.” Her voice was quiet but it was probably the first time she’d spoken to them in three days.
“Cassidy!” Pete exclaimed, walking in and hugging her tightly.

Pete’s POV*
“Cassidy!” I exclaimed, walking through the front door and over to her, pulling her into a tight hug. “How are you sweetheart?” I whispered so the others couldn’t hear me.
“Mm, I’m okay.” Her eyes were slightly watery but at least she was smiling.
“Come and watch us practice?” I asked sweetly. It might cheer her up and at least she won’t be on her own and I can keep an eye on her.
“Sure.” She nodded as we made our way down to the basement. She walked over to the small couch in the corner of the room and sat down, waiting for us to start playing.
“Cass pick a song.” Joe called to her.
“Saturday.” She grinned. I knew she’d pick that one, it was her favorite.
“Cassie, you sing it. I just gotta talk to mom quickly.” Patrick smiled. I knew he was just trying to get her to sing, it always cheered her up.
I picked up my bass, Joe grabbed his guitar, Andy went to Patrick’s drum kit and Cassie went to the mic in between me and Joe.

I'm good to go
And I'm going nowhere fast
It could be worse
It could be taking you there with me
I'm good to go
But it looks like I'm still on my own

I'm good to go
For something golden
Though the motions I've been going through have failed
And I'm coasting on potential towards a wall
At a 100 miles an hour


She began. I watched her as she put every emotion that she’d kept bottled up these past few days into the song. It was by far the best I’d ever heard her sing. I looked over to Joe who was staring at her, watching her sing her heart out as well. Patrick was stood at the bottom of the stairs grinning like an idiot. He had been so worried about Cassidy these past few days, we all had. She wasn’t her normal bubbly self – not that I could blame her. I would be absolutely gutted if I was her. But she’s strong, she’ll get over him sooner or later.
I prayed it would be sooner rather thanlater.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please guys, it really does mean faster updates.
Subscribe & comment, comment, comment :]
xo