‹ Prequel: Inseperable

When Your Eyes Say It

Be My Baby

(Nobody’s Pov)

It has been tree years. Everything was like it was suppose to be. Nick was always working and Kylie was always by his side. Things got rough along the way and they still are. But they are so in love. Nick was ready to do anything for his girlfriend. His two older brothers are now happily married and moved out. Nick is thinking about buying his own house with Kylie but she doesn’t know. What will our not so little Nick do?

(Kylie’s Pov)

“Nick is acting really weird lately.” I stated to Gwen and Kelly. We were all out to lunch.

“Why?” Kelly asked thinking I really would know.

“I don’t know.”

“Maybe he is planning something. I mean he gets like this all the time when he plans something.” Gwen chimed in.

“But what would he be planning. He’s going to New York for a week soon.”

“I don’t know. It’s Nick Jonas. You should know that he is the one to plan something in a short amount of time.”

“True. I just wished he would tell me. I hate it when he does this but it always come out for the better.”

“Yup.” Kelly said no knowing what we were really talking about. She drifted off into space again.

“Hey babe.” Kevin and Joe both said walking where we were sitting outside the restaurant giving their wife’s a sweet kiss on the check and sat down next to them.

“Where’s Nick?”

“At home doing something.” Kevin responded almost sorry for me.

“I think he’s writing a new song or something.” Joe added. Right then I got a text message. It was from Nick. It said:

Sorry I’m not there. But I have a game for you to play. Go to the Park. There will be someone waiting for you. Then they will tell you where to go from there. I love you. See you soon.

“What is he trying to do now?” I said under my breath.

“What did it say? Who was it from?” Kelly asked.

“Nick…he wants me to go to the park. Apparently he has someone waiting for me there.” I sighed and stood up grabbing my purse. “I’ll see you guys later.” I said giving everyone a hug and getting into my car to drive to the park. When I got to the park I saw Demi sitting on a swing. I walked over to her knowing she was waiting for me.

“Hey.” She said getting off the swinging to give me a hug.

“Hey. So why am I here?” I asked getting right to the point.

“Well Nick, as you know, is a sweetheart. So he set up a scavenger hunt for you. You will go from place to place meeting people. They will tell you where to go next and every person will give you a hint of what Nick has planned for you. I’m your first person and I will be your last. You will wind up meeting me again right before you meet Nick. Now walk to the candy shop around the corner. Your second person will be waiting outside for you.” Demi said pointing to the corner for me to walk. So I did.

At the candy shop Joe was waiting for me. So they were all in on it. They knew all along. He told me that the best place Nick ever took me was also the worst but he wants to go back there and make it up to me. I had no idea what he was saying. But he sent me to my 3rd person at the bridge. I was starting to get why I was going to all these pacific places. Theses are all the places Nick always took me. Gwen and Kevin were both waiting for me on the bridge. They told me that no matter how far up in the air we were Nick would never let me go. That scared me a little. Then they told me to go to the Dinner. Kelly was there with Frankie. They just told me to go to guitar store. Denis and Paul where standing out side. They were waiting for me. Even his parents knew about this. Everyone knew but me. And I had to run around to find out what it was. They told me that Nick loves me to death and that if he could ever take back one week with me it would have been that one week in December and that he wants to make it all right again. Then they told me to go back to the park to meet Demi. So I did. When I got there Demi was sitting on the ground in the middle of the field. I went over and sat next to her.

“Did you figure it out?” She said as I sat down.

“I think…”

“What do you think it is?”

“New York?”

“Why do you think that?”

“Because, two years ago in December we were all in New York for New Year’s and me and Nick were just going back and forth fighting all the time but there were some romantic times in there. It was one of the worst weeks of our relationship.”

“Perfect. You got it. Now go to the house. Nick is waiting for you."

So I did. I got back into my car and drove off to the house. Everyone was still out. But when I got to the door there was a note and a key taped to it. The note said:

Go to 21 Gerard Way. I’ll be waiting there for you.

I got back into my car and drove 3 blocks down the street and around the corner. I pulled into this beautiful semi huge house. On the mail box it said Jonas’s. Sure enough Nick’s car was in the drive way and he was sitting on the front porch waiting for me.

“Nick what is this?” I said stepping out of the car looking at the house.

“This is our new house.” Nick said standing up walking to me taking me in his arms.

“You bought a house?”

“Yes. Just for you and me. And I have another suspires.” He said letting go of me with one arm to reach into his back pocket to get something. I looked away from house and at him as he showed me air plane tickets. “I’m taking you back to New York with me this time. And we are going to re-do that week from 2 years ago.” I had never been back to New York after that.

“But you’re going to New York for work. That why we were fighting last time remembers.”

“Yes I do. But this time I’m not working every single day. I have shows in the morning and 2 radio shows in the afternoon. But the rest of the time is ours. We can do what ever. Shop, sight seeing, hanging in the hotel. Anything. But I do have to have one day to my self because I have to do something with my brothers and my mom.”

“Fine.” I sighed looking him in the eyes. “You really bought us a house?”

“Yup.” He said with a smile on his face. “Come on I want to show you it.” he said grabbing my hand and leading me into the house. It was beautiful, perfect, and amazing. Just like Nick. I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend or a better house.

“I love you.” I said snuggling up to him in our bed. (That we were now lying in.)

“I love you too Kylie.” Nick said holding me tight as he places a kiss on the top of me head.

And we feel asleep right there in our bed in our house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kate (aka Kelly) came up with the street name...haha I <3 her

I finally got to updateing!! YAY!!! I love how there is alreay 4 subscribers.

More coming soon...But I need comments... <3

The song in the tittle I sing in this group I'm in for school. It's not that bad. Check it out.