She Likes My Orange Panties

The past does creep.

Throughout the whole day of Julie and my anniversary I had a chill.
The chill would creep through my pores tickling my skin then seep into my bones making me shiver.
It was very unsettling.
Today Julie planned on drawling me in art room after classes.
My environment told me not to go but why I couldn't tell.
Like I woke up with a small fever.
Then I had to let my hair air dry because my hair dryer and straightener broke.
After I almost fell down a couple flight of stairs.
As I was walking into class someone opened the door and almost whacked me in the face.
Then I had to walk off campus to get papers copied and I almost got hit by a car.
If that wasn't a sign what was?
I hoped a hurricane didn't ' come and sweep me up.
Though I had near death experiences I still made it to see Julie.
When I got to her art room she was in there with an easel facing the large window.
The sun still up and shining would eclipse over the hills behind the easel.
Julie would have three hours to draw me before it was dark.
Julie smiled at me and held out a large silky robe.
"Put it on." She said as I felt the material in my hands. I took the robe after sitting my things down and putting my hair up.
I started to put the robe over my clothing but Julie laughed grabbing my hand.
"No, Scarlette. You are wearing only the robe." I blushed.
"Not even my necessities?" I said holding onto the silky material more now. She shook her head.
"Your undies can stay on but the bra must go." She said making a point to snap my bra string. I must have been beet red.
I sighed and slipped on the rest of the robe.
"Turn around, your making me embarrassed." I said. Julie laughed turning.
I pouted in the whole time I stripped to only my undies and the robe.
I packed my things in my bag incase anyone would come in. I also made sure to tie the robe tight. I tapped Julie on the arm when I was done.
"No, that won't do." She said going to the robes belt. By instinct I moved away and quickly slapped her hand.
"You are torturing me enough, let me be." I said in a whine.
Julie giggled.
"I just want it to drape over your shoulders more, relax smuggie." Julie said kissing my nose and untying the belt. I let her rearrange the robe and then sat on the desk infront of the easel.
"Plus, I think I saw more of you then you have. But sadly I know I still have done less with you then that girl. But that will change soon." She said with a smug smile.
I blushed and looked away from her.
Julie took out of my hair tie and framed it on my shoulders then tilted my face so I looked like off into space sadly.
"Alright stay like that." Julie said then sat behind the easel.
I realized about a half a hour into the sitting that I forgot to eat and that I had to go to the bathroom.
Woe is me.
But being the dedicated and loving girlfriend that I am I stayed.
The embarrassing part was that my stomach growled so loudly.
Julie laughed for about fifteen minutes while I couldn't retaliate or else she would hit me.
After her laughing fit the sun was slowly creeping down behind me.
I could tell from the shadows.
I started thinking while I sat there.
When I had been in my relationship with Violet we never had the chance to celebrate our anniversary together.
Hardly after three week period of being together the Elise incident happened.
That chaos had caused for Violet and I not to celebrate.
A while after we did have our first time together. Only a minute after it happened we were caught by the rents and I was kicked out.
After that they quickly moved away forcing us into a long distance relationship. Which we were never able to see eachother again.
When I was still in highschool I entertained the thought of seeing her again. But after continuous failure I killed the thought with a bat until highschool ended. Violet and I talked everyday about going to the same college. We would reunite in tearing embrace and kiss eachother like it would feed our everlasting soul.
Alas, that was not to happen because overseas was an opputunity of a lifetime.
She would learn how to be a highclass chef in Japanese cuisine. Here at Maine University it was just not offered. I wanted her to go away and learn.
She wanted to stay and give up her dream so we got into an argument.
I told her that I hated her for arguing with me and that I wish she would just leave. She resulted in saying that she plain old just hated me.
Then she said she was going to leave and as soon as possible then hung up on me.
As I heard the dial tone I never cried so much in my life.
But I knew I did the right thing.
Suddenly I heard a clap making me turn my head.
Julie stood there looking at me with a concerned face.
"Scarlette, I said I was over for the day." She said.
"Oh." I said starting to fix the robe.
She walked over and wiped something off my cheek.
"I can't draw a crying girl Scarlette." She said in a near whisper.
I put my hand to my face and felt the tears.
"Sorry, I didn't notice." I said then went to stand up.
She put her hand on my thigh and shoulder holding me in place.
"What's the matter?" She asked getting closer.
"Nothing, I was just thinking about unpleasant things." I said then smiled a little.
She kept trying to look me in my eyes and I kept looking away.
She leaned in and I moved away a little.
The hurt look on her face made me realize I shouldn't have done that.
"Julie, I'm sorry." I said then leaned into her.
This time she moved away.
"Julie." I said grabbing onto the front of her shirt lightly.
"Scarlette, do you even like me?" She asked so suddenly it sent a shock through my system.
"Julie I do like you. I even love you." I said holding onto her shirt more.
"It sure doesn't seem like it." She said moving away from me.
My hands fell on my thighs and I felt tears start to brim in my eyes.
"I was just sad for a moment. Am I not allowed to be sad?" I said in a low voice. She looked at me for a while before coming back over and hugged me.
I hugged her back and buried my face into her chest.
I moved away and wiped my face on the robes sleeve.
"I'm sorry." She said touching the side of my face.
I looked her in the eyes and frowned at her a little. She smiled and poked my nose.
"Come on, you know your moopey bear overreacts." She said making me smile a little when she said moopey bear.
"Whatever." I said then crossed my arms and looked away.
She smiled and leaned in.
"Come on smile, you know you want to." She said and started to tickle me.
"Hey! Watch your hands!" I said laughing as I moved away.
She leaned in closed as I moved away and kissed me.
I held her hands in defense mode still as we kissed.
When we parted I let go and moved my hands up her back as her arms slithered around me.
"Julie." I said before she kissed me passionately pressing me back while climbing on the desk.
I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back so I could speak.
"Julie, we are in a classroom infront of a huge window."
"So? Let them look." She said before leaning to go in for a second,(Or was it third?), helpings of kissing me.
As I yelled her name sternly in protest the door opened surprising the both of us.
And the person that came in.
"oh, I'm sorry. I should have knocked." I heard a lady say. I looked over and saw a lady with long red hair. The green dress she wore made her eyes shine ten times brighter then her normal green.
She had a nice slim figure with curves that fit her well.
By that point I realized I had looked too long but then again she was staring at me too.
"Yeah, it's fine. Knock next time, now..." Julie said then leaned in again.
"Julie!" I yelled at her.
"Scarlette?"
I turned my head and looked at the lady again.
I looked at her face as the big picture and I felt my heart jolt into my stomach.
"Violet?" I said trying to get up.
Julie held me tight.
"Julie let me go." I said glaring at her.
"And if I don't?" She said giving me an equal glare back. I turned my head and looked at Violet, she had grown up so much.
"Violet, can we talk?" I asked still trying to get away from Julie.
"Actually that's why I came. Your dormmate said that you would be here with your... mate." She said hesitating at the mate part.
"Well from the look of things now I'm not sure how much longer that will be." I said in an icy voice.
Julie glared at me before letting me go.
"You want to go to her, fine. Don't come back to me crying." She said getting her stuff together.
"Julie." I said getting up trying to grab her hand.
She smacked my hand away and went to the door.
When she stood next to Violet she glared at her before walking out. I looked after Julie and sighed.
I would have to talk to her later.
"So, Scarlette, I can only guess that by mate your roommate meant partner?" Violet said arms crossed a look of anger across her face.
I gave her the same look back and pointed at her.
"Don't you dare be angry at me right now. At least let me get properly dressed." I said.
She kept her arms held tight and I put down my arms.
I bent to my bag and pulled out my clothes. I slid down the robes shoulders and looked back a little.
"Mind either getting all the way in or out?" I said.
She looked at me for a while before walking all the way in and shutting the door.
I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.
"Can you turn around, please?" I said in my nicest voice.
Violet smiled and let her arms relax.
"Last time we were in a room together you didn't seem to mind it clothes were off or on." She said then walked a bit closer. I realized she had gotten taller.
"Last time we were in a room together was when I found out you were moving." I said in an angry voice.
"And I still remember the sweet kisses you laid on my neck."
"I still remember you said you hate me."
The smile on her face wiped off and it was saddened a little.
"I didn't mean it."
"You didn't mean to call and say sorry too I guess."
"I was busy, Scarlette you have to believe me."
"Busy? For months not to be able to pick up a phone and call?" I yelled at her standing up and facing her.
"You-" She said before my top started to fall down and I had to quickly cup my breast.
I blushed and looked away, she did too.
"Can you get my bra please?" I asked in a low voice. She silently walked over to me and bent down to get my bra.
I looked at her butt quickly and saw it looked as cute as ever. Then I mentally scolded myself for thinking that.
She came from behind me and tried to put it on.
"Move your hands." She said. I slowly moved my hands and let her.
"God why does everyone and their mothers want to put on my bra." I said in a low voice.
"So Julie put it on before?"
"Why do you care?"
She didn't respond and made a move to say she was going to put it on but then she dropped it and cupped my breast and weighed them in her hands.
"My oh my, you've gotten a bit bigger."
"Violet!" I said trying to replace my hands.
"What? You loved it the last time I touched them." She said. I turned my face around to yell and she kissed me.
At first I remembered the nice soft feeling of her lips and her nice scent. The way her hands felt on my skin, the way she said "I love you." But I pulled away and fell to the ground on my knees, arms crossed over my chest.
"Violet, please wait outside the door." I said not able to look at her. My heart was still beating fast and my cheeks burned while my body tingled.
"Scarlette." She said and I felt her hand on my shoulder.
"Please." I said a little louder my voice cracking a little.
I felt myself starting to cry. She moved her hand quickly and she stood there a while before leaving the room.
The room was dark and lonely by myself. Like she had just left me all over again. I felt a tug of wanting to hurry and follow her.
While the other pulled me to wanting to call Julie and talk. But what about? Violet? I don't think she would be a suitable topic right now. But I also just wanted to hold her because she seemed so hurt.
But she was over reacting... maybe.
I put all the thoughts in my head out of sight as I got dressed.
When I walked out Violet was leaning against the wall looking down.
"Hey." I said rearranging my bag on my shoulder.
She looked at me and smiled a little.
This was going to be a hard time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my.
Comments.
=] :P XD