She Likes My Orange Panties

The start of something new?

I had to talk to Julie.
I just had to.
After the fight passed three days ago I needed to talk to her about the call.
So I called her and told her to meet me on the track field.
I was there for ten minutes before she was.
When she came she reminded me of when I was in middle school.
In black baggy sweatpants hanging on her hips and a red baggy cola shirt.
I stood up from the grass brushing off my butt.
"Hey." I said putting my hands in my pants pocket.
"Hey." She said with a small smile.
"We need to talk." I said. Instantly the smile wiped from her face and she held a serious face.
"I don't want to talk now." She said.
"Julie-" I said before she slapped her hands over her ears and closed her eyes.
"Lalalalalala." She started to say loudly.
"Julie!" I yelled at her.
She got louder and I stormed over to her and slapped her.
She was stunned that I had slapped her.
I felt bad but I didn't let it show.
"Julie, I pay you the respect when you need to talk so I would like it if I had the same respect instead of you acting like a five year old." I said wanting to shake out my hand.
This was only the second time I ever had to slap a girl.
And both girls acted the same as each other.
Julie was just bit more mature then Kimber.
"You slapped me." She said holding her hand on her cheek.
"Yes, I did. Usually I wouldn't have to but you gave me no choice."
"I really feel like just taking advantage of you right now but I will hold that in and listen. What do you want to say?" She said her arms switching positions not really knowing what to do.
"Julie, I want to talk about Violet calling. I know you knew she was coming." I said and she held a stony figure.
"Why didn't you just tell me?"
She was quiet for a while before looking down letting her hair cover her face.
"That night you might not remember but I do. Well I did after a while of sitting up and looking at you sleep. After we had put up the panties we started kissing and it led to some other things. We had gotten naked and you started to kiss all over me and proceeded to do some risque things."
As she said that my face heated up and I had to look away although she wasn't looking at me in the first place.
"In the middle of it you started to cry a little saying you wasn't worthy of me."
"Why did I say that?" I asked.
"Because you said you still loved Violet." She said then looked at me.
Her face was red and she was crying.
I felt my heart pound in my chest so hard and I just wanted to break down and cry with her.
"Oh Julie." I said about to give her a hug when my name was called.
I looked over and saw Violet.
Seeing Violet made me a little stunned.
Violet came over and hugged me tight surprising me.
"What are you doing here?" I said not hugging her back.
"I came to talk to you. I knew that you came here to talk to her but I couldn't let you see her without telling you about my feelings." She said in a sobbing voice.
"Couldn't you have told me about that at some other time?" I said getting angry.
"No, because Scarlette I really really am in love with you and I can't let you not consider my feelings when you saw her. From what I hear she hasn't even had the balls to tell you that she loves you." She said actually proving a point.
I looked at Violet for a while before looking at Julie.
"That is true." I said feeling a bit hurt at just realizing this information.
"Although you question my ability to love you I never once questioned your ability to love me. Do you want me as just a nook on your bed or do you want me more then that Julie?" I asked as Violet latched herself on my arm.
Julie stood there for a while before her body shook with tears that escaped her eyes.
"Scarlette, I may not say I love you at all. But I've always wanted to. In fact..." She said then pulled out a paper that came from her pocket.
When she unfolded it I saw it was the picture she drew when Violet had showed up.
"I drew this for you." She said then handed it to me.
I looked at it.
It looked really beautiful.
It didn't even seem like me.
"Turn it over." She said.
I turned it over and written in signature was, "Scarlette, I'm in love with you baby. Please don't take me so seriously. I'm a jerk.".
I thought it was cute and heartfelt.
Violet read it too.
"I wrote that after Violet came in when I was cooling off at home." She said wiping some of her tears away.
Her mascara was running.
At least I knew she wasn't so disheveled.
"That's some bull shit." Violet said.
I looked over at Violet folding the picture.
"Violet, I can't believe you. At least pretend not to be so much of a bitch. I can understand Julie but honestly, attempting to beat the shit out of my girlfriend and behaving like you do now. Seriously I don't know you at all." I said pushing her off of me.
Violet started to get all teary again and her bottom lip was quivering.
"Scarlette we made a promise to always be in love with each other. You told me that you were still in love with me in the apartment." She said making Julie look at me then her.
"Are you still in love with her Scarlette?" Julie said to me.
I held her picture in my hands tight.
"I did say I was but Julie-"
Julie held up her hands.
"Stop, just stop! If your still in love with her then stay with her. I'd rather you be happy then me." She said starting to take a few steps back.
"Julie, don't go!" I yelled and she took off.
Snow started to fall and I looked after her as Violet came up to me with a small smile and wrapped her arms around me.
"I finally have you back Scarlette." She said and leaned in for a kiss.
I didn't know what to do.
What should I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Go ahead answer her question.
I already have plans for your response to it.
Choose wisely.
=] :P XD