She Likes My Orange Panties

Memories left in snow.

As Julie ran off and Violet got closer to the point in kissing me I quickly pushed her away.
“Violet, I can’t except your feelings. We both have changed and you know that. You’re not the same person I fell in love with. I’m sorry but I’m in love with Julie. She may be a bitch but I love her all that same and I don’t want to make the same mistake I made with you with her.”
Violet looked at me shocked or at least I would think that’s what she was doing as I ran off after Julie.
My clogs that I had been wearing slipped off my feet making me trip to the ground as I ran.
But really a scraped knee wasn’t anything compared to losing a person you were in love with.
I ran and ran feeling out of breath.
A couple of months without cheerleading was making me lazy.
I felt like my legs were going to give out when I saw someone leaning against a tree in the distance.
Had campus really been this big all along?
I saw that person and I kept running. Even the fear of falling didn’t make me stop.
When I ran closer I saw it was Julie.
“Julie!” I yelled to her waving the hand that had the picture in it.
I saw her look up her cheeks red from the cold and snow in her hair.
She was breathing really heavily but all that didn’t matter I had to get to her and tell her that I was in love with her.
“Julie!” I said making her catch my attention.
She got up from the tree and ran more.
Exhausted as I was I couldn’t stop.
If I stopped now she would think something different.
I had to tell her.
I had to.
I reached in my pocket when I felt it vibrating and I saw it was Violet calling my cell phone.
I felt the phone in my hand as I ran.
For a second she passed my mind but I shook my head and held my phone tight and looked at Julie’s back running away from me.
I kissed my phone lightly before stopping and throwing it at Julie.
I was trying to hit her on the back or something but with my aim I made it go to the side a bit infront of her.
My poor little phone shattered into pieces.
When she stopped almost falling back I ran to her.
She turned around when I mobbed her in a tackle down the snowy hill.
We rolled down the hill and I could defiantly feel my underwear was wet.
I rubbed my head and looked for her.
She was under me.
“Get off!” She yelled pushing me off of her.
As she tried to get up I grabbed her ankle making her fall to the ground.
“Julie!” I yelled dragging her back to me.
“Let me go!” She said trying to kick my hand off of her.
I let go and crawled up to her straddling her back holding her arms.
“Let me go!” She yelled.
“Julie shut up!” I yelled back.
“No! Scarlette I don’t want to hear you saying that your sorry for picking her. I understand, she means everything to you! I understand please just let me go.” She said her voice calming down with ever word she said.
I got off of her and turned her around then bent down and kissed her.
She didn’t make any move at all, for a while.
She pushed me back.
“Scarlette, what are you doing?” She said in a frazzled voice.
“Julie, I don’t want her! I want you!” I said trying not to let laughter in my voice.
“Scarlette go back to her! You're in love with-“ She said before I grabbed her face and kissed her again then didn’t give her time to say anything before me.
“Julie, I am in love with you. And only you.” I said stroking her face moving her hair out of her face.
She shook her head and moved back a little.
“No, you’re in love with her.”
“Julie, if I was in love with her wouldn’t I be with her. And if I was in love with her would I have been running after you losing my favorite pair of clogs and exhausting myself to the point of I can’t really breath right now. Would I throw my phone at you to get you to stop when she was calling me? I don’t think I would do any of those things if I was in love with her. But I did that for you because I was in love with you Julie! I am in love with you Julie!” I said.
She stared at me for a while before tears started to brim in her eyes and she hugged me to her tight.
I smiled as she buried her head into my shoulder and I ran my fingers through her wet snowy hair.
“I’m in love with you too.” She said just staying there for a while.
And I didn’t mind if I was getting sick gradually or if I gotten frostbite.
Because honestly, going after Julie was worth it and I will never regret it.
I will never regret being with Violet either.
Sure she was just in my heart now.
But she was always my first love.
And Julie was my second.
My favorite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
I know I have disspointed alot of Violet fans but Julie fans outweighed you.
Or hell maybe not but you should of said something the rest of you 88 people.
=]
But yeah for you Violet lovers I am going to have a second ending chapter for just you guys okay?
=] :P XD
I loved all of you seriously.
You guys made my darkest day a little lighter.
I will not write a sequel for this because honestly there is nothing more to be said.
At least to me.