She Likes My Orange Panties

Memories left in snow 2.

As Violet leaned in to kiss me I took one last look at Julies running figure. I looked at Violet dropping Julies picture and wrapped my arms around her. Violet seemed to be a little surprised but she held me tighter.
I knew as I kissed Violet that I would miss Julie but I couldn't deny that I was still in love with Violet. I was feeling bad that she ran away but if she said to be with her then I was going to. I really missed being officially with Violet and I had it now.
Three years and a couple months later
As I packed my boxes full of my stuff, Violet laid on my bed kicking her feet. It was a nice spring.
Graduation was in a couple of days and I still had things to do.
"This is boring." Violet said basking in the light that came through the window.
"How about you help me by throwing me that tape then?" I said folding my box in.
She got up and took the tape that was near her coming over to me.
I held out my hand waiting for it.
After about thirty seconds I turned around to open my mouth to say something when she put a piece of tape over my mouth.
When I went to remove it she taped my wrist together.
I gave her a glare as she giggled and just gave my head a kiss.
"I promise I'll be gentle this time." She said with a mischievous grin.
I just glared at her more as a warning.
She knew that the second I got out her body would be mine for the taking.
I also wouldn't be nice to her either.
"Don't give me that look you know you love it.' She said already working her fingers to unbutton my jean skirt.
I wrapped my legs around her so she was stuck and could only move her legs or arms.
"Aww, why must you be so mean to me?" She said in a pout now going for under my cami.
"Violet." I mumbled under the tape.
"I know, I know, wait until we aren't in the dorm. But I'm sick of the dorm rule. Let whomever comes in see us in are most passionate moment." She said making me roll my eyes.
She fingered the lining of my bra and kissed my stomach.
At least she knew what could make me now mad at her.
She always started officially when she kissed my tummy.
For some reason it always made me feel like she really loved me.
As I calmed down a bit more she moved her hands closer to my breast.
I let go of her and she smiled taking off the tape from my lips then leaned up and kissed me.
Right as she was about to pull off my shirt the door opened like I knew it was going to happen.
My life really was that predictable.
"Oh my, sorry." Kimber said covering her eyes for a second before really looking.
"Hey! Get off my Scarlette." She said storming in.
Violet smiled and continued to feel me up to which had to force me to keep my mouth shut.
Violet always liked to show that I was hers infront of Kimber.
It was always troublesome.
But I had to admit, I loved Violet so much that I didn't care.
She could break my heart a million times and I'd still come crawling back to her.
I was in love with Violet.
And now as she fought with Kimber all I could do was smile and not regret choosing her over Julie.
Julie might have been hurt for a while but I couldn't bear to hurt Violet.
She was my earth, my everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Honestly, I think this sucked =[
I feel this was my worse chapter yet.
But yeah.
=] :P XD
this is the last chapter in the Scarlette Johnson series ever.
=[
Sorry guys but I am going to write a new femmeslash soon.
So look at my profile like everyday to see when I put it up okay?
LOVE YOU GUYS!