My Guilty Pleasure

Part 13

Part 13

Sarai stared at herself in the mirror the next morning.She could barely sleep last night due to all the emotions and the alcohol.She had a slight hangover as well. She sighed, last night
was just a mess. She vowed never to show emotion again, it just fucked her over. She also vowed not to drink too much, her drunken state made her tell the truth. However,she didn't know if she could cut drinking.

She sighed and took a few deep breaths as she adjusted her bra."Pretend that everything's normal"she said to herself.She was going to pretend that last night and this morning didn't happen.

Her eyes were a little on the baggy side and a little bloodshot from lack of sleep and a lot of crying, so she put on some brown Gucci sunglasses. She had on a matching brown halter top, some short khaki shorts and some brown sandals that tied up to the calf. She had her hair down and makeup to make her look a little lively.

"Sarai?Are you done?"Isaiah asked through the door.

"Yeah just a sec"she said as she swallowed 4 Extra Strength Tylenols. That should help the hangover hopefully.She walked out and smiled as she saw Isaiah anxiously standing there wearing a Mickey Mouse t shirt, denim shorts and his new Mickey sneakers. He was too cute for words,"Hey"she said as she forced a smile. For some reason, smiling hurt.

"Why are you wearing glasses inside?"he asked her as he pointed to her sunglasses.

She knelt down,"Because that's what cool people do.You wanna be cool too?"He nodded.She went in her bag and took out some purple shades and put them on him."There,your cool now"

"Thanks"he said,"Do you have Mickey ones?"he asked her

"No,but Mickey will probably have some right?"Sarai asked,"I will get some for you"

"Isaiah!?Mom's on the phone"Howie called from the living room.Isaiah ran into the living room.

"Hi Mommy"he said excitedly,"We are going to Disney World today"he said to her.

Sarai picked up her purse and walked into the living room.Howie looked at her when she walked in.For having a hangover,she looked pretty hot…….STOP IT HOWIE!

"You ok?"he asked her.He felt bad about what he said earlier this morning.His boss was right,he did like to argue but Sarai didn't need that from him.

She faked a smile,"Im peachy"she said as she walked into the kitchen and got her a glass of water and practically gulped it down.

Isaiah laughed,"Oh Mom,you are so funny"he said excitedly.Then he paused,"Yeah,hold on"he turned to Sarai,"Mommy wants to talk to you"

Howie was surprised.Kat wanted to talk to her before she wanted to talk to him?Sarai walked over to Isaiah and took the phone from him,"Hey Kat…..Im fine"she said,"Yeah Orlando's nice……….oh? Medieval Times?Yeah it was pretty cool………..yeah………I was surprised too but he did it………..Yeah hes behaving somewhat"she said as she looked at Howie,"Yeah…………yeah actually that is very true"she said,still looking at him and then laughed.

Ok,now they were talking about him,Howie realized.But what were they talking about?

"I'll be fine……I can handle it"she said still looking at him,"Ok………ok…….I will……….here he is"she said and put her hand over the receiver and said,"Your ex wife wants to speak to you"she said smugly and then went out on the balcony.She needed some fresh air.

Howie decided to let that go and put the phone to his ear,"Hey Kat……"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though she was slightly pissed at Howie still,somehow Disney's magic and Isaiah's excitement helped her put all of that behind her.Her hangover went away too and it wasn't just the pills she took.

Even though Isaiah's highlight of the day was meeting Mickey,her highlight was Space Mountain.That was her favorite ride.

Time flew by,it was getting dark and they were getting ready to leave.Isaiah requested to get on the Merry Go Round and she and Howie watched while Howie took pictures and they both waved.

Howie looked at Sarai,she was smiling as Isaiah made his rounds.He did a lot of thinking about what happened. He didn't know why he was so attracted to her, they had nothing in common….well except for Isaiah. He could never pursue anything with her……but why would he want to? Why was he thinking like that?

"What?"she asked him.Damn it,he was staring again

"I just wanted to say Im sorry for everything-"

"Sorry for what?"she asked him

"For this morning-"

"Oh,I practically forgot about it"she said simply

Howie sighed,she was just gonna pretend that it didn't happen,like everything else.She was just gonna keep it all in."Sarai,you can talk to me you know.You don't have to hold it all
in,your doing it now"

"And you love to argue,your doing it now"Sarai said,she turned to him,"Well thanks Howie,but I don't confide in people like you"

"Like me?"

"Yeah,people who don't treat me like a human being.All I am is a lying,stripping 17 year old to you huh?"

"No Sarai-"

"Then act like it.Its not that difficult"she said,"Kat was right,you love being difficult"

"She said that?"he asked her,but then Isaiah ran over.

"That was fun!"he said to them

"It looked fun"Sarai said with a smile as she gave him his Mickey Mouse sunglasses and he put them back on.He was afraid to wear them on the rides.

"Look Sarai,its Aladdin!"Isaiah said as he pointed to a man wearing an Aladdin costume."You said hes your favorite"

Sarai looked.Damn,he looked exactly like the cartoon but he looked better. Isaiah pulled her over to him and they waited as he took a picture with some kids. She licked her lips,she could be his Princess Jasmine.

He caught her eye and smiled at her.She caught him looking at her whenever he got the chance.

"Daddy!Come take a picture with us!"Isaiah said as he ran over to him

"That's your kid?"someone asked.Sarai turned around and it was Aladdin.

"No, no kids for me"she said,"Wheres your Princess?"she asked him

"On her smoke break"he said with a smile and winked at her

Sarai licked her lips flirtingly,"Perfect…..I can be a replacement right?I can be your little genie in a bottle"she said

Aladdin chuckled and looked around,"Hey sure"

"Ok hold on"Howie said as he and Isaiah walked over to Sarai and Aladdin. She was standing close to him and giving him the same flirty look that made him uncomfortable. However,an unexpected pang of jealousy ran through him.What the hell was wrong with him?!

"Im not into making G rated movies,if you know what I mean"Sarai said to him

"Me either"Aladdin said.Then a flash brought them back to reality,Isaiah just took a picture of them.

"Thanks Isaiah"Sarai said un enthused,she hated pictures.

"Daddy,take a picture of us and Aladdin"Isaiah said

"Whats your name kiddo?"Aladdin asked him

"Isaiah"he said shyly.He went over to Sarai and held her hand and stood a little bit between the two of them.

"Ok you know what to do"Howie said as he positioned himself to take a picture

"Boyfriend?"Aladdin asked through clenched teeth as he looked at Howie

Sarai looked at him and smiled,"Single"she said through clenched teeth. However,she didn't feel too great saying that.She turned her head and faked a smile and then there was a flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Knocked out?"Sarai asked Howie when he emerged from their bedroom.She was sitting on the couch looking at some movie on HBO but not really watching it. Brad Pitt was riding some horse on the beach and battling people like Orlando Bloom.

"Yeah"Howie said."He had a lot of excitement today"he said as he sat down next to her,"Actually me too"he said and laughed,"Im getting too old for this"

"Your not old"she said

"What are you watching?"he asked her

"Hell if I know"she said,"But Brad's looking really hot"

Howie rolled his eyes.What was up with girls and Brad Pitt anyways?He got up and got a Coke from out of the fridge.He got one for Sarai as well and sat back down,"Here"he said as he set it in front of her on the coffee table.

Sarai raised an eyebrow,"Wow,thanks"she said not expecting that.Was he trying to suck up to her or something?

"What?I cant be nice?"he asked her,noticing her reaction

"No.You haven't been"

"Yes I have.I haven't been an ugly ogre the whole time.I mean you are here in a nice timeshare and you went to Disney World for the first time"he said

"Kat made you do that.Me being here in the first place was Kat's decision"

Howie sighed,"So Kat's the hero huh?"

"Sure"Sarai said as she looked at the movie

"Fine whatever"he said gruffly and just sat there and watched the fight scene that was going on and drank his Coke

Sarai chuckled a little."It sucks that Kat won huh?"

"What?"

"Well actually I just won this argument we just had"

"We didn't have an argument and you didn't win anything"he said

"Kat said that you hate not winning arguments and when you do,you sulk"

"What else has Kat told you huh?I mean when did you two become best friends?!"

"Whoa calm down.I cant be friends with my employer?She told me that you are difficult and that you love to argue and when you lose arguments you sulk"she said,"That's all"

"Wow loving the compliments"he said as he finished the Coke

Sarai turned to him,deciding to change the subject.She knew that he was getting annoyed and even though it was fun,she decided to not pry too much."So how do you know Will?"

He looked at her with surprise,"Huh?"

"You said that you knew him well.I mean you hate me working for him but you have nothing to show for it"

"We went to school together"Howie said simply.He looked at her and knew that wasn't a valid enough answer."We were roommates in college"

"Wow"Sarai said

"Yeah I was pursuing a dream of being a lawyer and he was undecided.He was always the party guy,Mr.Popular.But then he started hanging with the wrong crowd.Selling stolen goods out of the trunk of his car,selling drugs.He would have these "Uncut" parties.We were pretty cool until that all happened-"

"Uncut parties?"

"He would take his video cameras and videotape all these orgies that would happen at his parties.He would show them to me too"he said as he shook his head.

"Why didn't you get along with him?"

"Cuz he changed.First he was a very cool and outgoing guy but didn't know what he wanted to do with his life.Then he became this junkie that was obsessed with sex,drugs and rock and roll.I wanted to be successful and I knew that if I stayed around him that he would be a distraction"he said,"The only thing that he did that I accepted was the fact that he changed his major to Business Management.But he didn't want the run of the mill business.His dream was to open the best clubs and strip joints in Miami-"

"And he did.Hes very successful"Sarai said

"If success means money then yes he is"Howie said

"Well he achieved what he wanted,why hate on him?"

"Because….theres more to life then just partying and looking at half naked girls.I mean hes 31,he should be over that now"

"Your not.You were at his strip club-"

"My friends dragged me there and you saw me.I was drunk.Im a guy,we indulge at times but I couldn't do that every night.That's why I don't understand why you do it"

Sarai sighed,"Because its good money.It pays the bills"

"So you don't like doing it?"

"I love doing it.Im proud of my sexuality and I like to flaunt my body.If you got it,flaunt it"she said and smirked at him

"So you don't mind that guys treat you like an object?"

"They don't treat me like an object.They would treat me like they would treat their wives"

Howie looked at her and laughed,"Husbands don't treat their wives like that-"

"So Kat never gave you a lapdance once while you two were together?She never dressed up for you and gave you a show?She never danced for you?"

Howie thought about it.Kat has done all three of those things,on more than one occasion.Just thinking about that made him miss her."Yeah-"

"That's all we do-"

"You get paid for it.Kat didn't"

"Well I bet you paid her in some way.I bet if she dressed up and danced for you that you paid her back with some type of appreciation or you just fucked her-"

"I never fucked her.We made love,theres a difference"

"Whatever,you paid her back.That's all I do,its just the only payback I get is money"

"It's a form of prostitution"

"No its not.Im not fucking anyone-"

"Can you not say fuck?That shouldn't come out of your mouth-"

"Why because Im 17?"

"No because curse words shouldn't come out of a beautiful girls mouth"

Sarai smiled,"You think Im beautiful?"

Howie looked at her,"Yeah Sarai,you are a beautiful girl"he said and quickly got up.He knew Sarai a little better now and he knew how the conversation was going to go now.He looked at the clock,it was almost midnight."I should hit the sack"

"Yeah,you should"she said to him as she gave him her famous flirty look.

"Good night Sarai"he said to her and then walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

Sarai smiled.Howie was a pretty easy project.Soon the movie went off and a lot of late night porn came on.She decided to watch,she needed some research for Howie.He was married for 6 years and if Kat really did all the things that Howie said that she did then he has probably done every position imaginable.When she fucked him,she had to show him a whole new world and make sure to rock it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All three of them slept in and checked out and went out to lunch at around 1 o clock. They also went to a big shopping mall that was in downtown Orlando and did a little shopping. When they were done with that.They got in the car and prepared for the 2 ½ hour drive home.

Isaiah stayed awake the whole time and made sure to talk about EVERYTHING that he liked about his birthday weekend."I cant wait to see Mommy's surprise"

"Mommy's surprise?"Sarai asked

"Yeah,since she couldn't come,she said that she was going to get me a big surprise"Isaiah said,"Do you know what it is Daddy?"

"No I don't kiddo"Howie said.He didn't look too happy about it.Sarai smiled,he was probably worried that her present was going to be better than his Disney trip?She shook her head and looked out the window.Men were such babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~