My Guilty Pleasure

Howie Dorough is a successful lawyer in Miami.He has a nice house,beautiful wife and son and great friends.However,his world comes tumbling down when his wife wants a divorce.He doesnt know where to turn but somehow seeks solace in the sex crazy,wild child,Sarai Cruz,his son's new babysitter.He knows he should just stay away but he cant get enough....
  1. Part 1
    We are introduced to Sarai Cruz, a 17 year old girl living in Florida, at her mother's funeral.
  2. Part 2
    Its Sarai's 17th birthday but something gets in the way of her celebrating....
  3. Part 3
    Sarai hates waiting, so she decides to have some fun and meets Howie at a nightclub.
  4. Part 4
    Sarai gets lucky. She gets not one, but two jobs. She decides to keep both. She also runs into Howie in an unexpected place.
  5. Part 5
    Katarina wants a divorce....and Chinese food...
  6. Part 6
    Howie and friends go to Hooters for solace. Sarai gets her own place and starts her first day as a "dancer"
  7. Chapter 7
    Sarai decorates her new place. Howie and Katarina's divorce gets messy and poor Isaiah doesn't understand it.
  8. Part 8
    Sarai and Howie start new routines, however, Sarai wished their routines were the same...
  9. Part 9
    Sarai deserves to party and she does it big
  10. Part 10
    Sarai and Emilie get a new gig. Howie officially celebrates his new found freedom...
  11. Part 11
    Howie is forced to spend a whole weekend with Sarai...
  12. Part 12
    Sarai is no longer a mystery to Howie...
  13. Part 13
    The weekend comes to an end but Howie and Sarai cant deny what has now happened between them...
  14. Part 14
    Sarai gets a couple of good "deals"...
  15. Part 15
    Sarai and Emilie become closer and Howie takes matters into his own hands...
  16. Part 16
    Isaiah is finally moving on...