What Hurts The Most

Chapter 6

Image

Once Sophie left to room, Nick went back into his room with Ashley. Once inside he shut the door.

"So did you tell her that you chose me instead of her," Ashley asked seductively rubbing his arm. Before Nick went to talk to Sophie, Ashley told him to get rid of her.

Flashback

Nick and Ashley got into Nicks room and he shut the door. He went over to sit on his bed and sighed.

"Look Ashl-" but before he could continue Ashley sat on his lap and began kissing him hungrily. Of course Nick didn't object and picked her up, laid her on the bed, and climbed on top of her. She began taking off her clothing but Nick tried to stop her.

"Ashley we cant-" but he was cut off by her lips once again. Soon enough she was in nothing but her underwear and bra. Then she began to unbutton his shirt. Nick knew she wouldn't stop so he didn't even bother. Once she successfully unbuttoned his shirt she threw it to the ground. As she was getting ready to undo his belt they heard the door open. They both turned their heads towards the door. There Sophie stood with a shocked look on her face.

"I-I'm sorry...Uhm...." Sophie tried to say.

"Sophie, LEAVE," Nick yelled. Sophie nodded and quickly left the room. Once she closed the door Nick was getting up to go talk to Sophie, when Ashley pulled him back.

"Make love to me," She said.

"What," Nick yelled.

"I said-"

"No I know what you said. Are you crazy?"

"No I just love you," Ashley said wrapping her arms around her neck.

"How do you know? We haven't even known each other for more than 2 days," Nick asked.

"I always have. Even before I met you."

"Look I have to go talk to Sophie," Nick said removing her arms from his neck. But she grabbed his arm.

"Forget her Nick. She's not worth your time. She's just using you. She doesn't love you like I do. She has a little crush on you. But too bad for her, because you love me too. Don't you," She asked.

"Listen I'm just gonna go talk to her. I'll be right back," Nick said pulling his arm out of her grasp.

"There better not be anything going on between you! This is a choice you have to make! Me or her," Ashley yelled. Nick just shook his head and walked out of the room.


End of Flashback

"Well did you tell her that she's out of your life," Ashley asked once again.

"No-"

"WHAT? Nick I said it was me or her," Ashley yelled.

"She told me that she was out of my life. She said I mean nothing to her anymore and that she'll be around but she won't look at me, talk to me, or even think about me," Nick said sadly.

"Well then problem solved," Ashley said excitedly.

"Not really," Nick mumbled but Ashley heard.

"What, you can't honestly feel bad. I mean you were gonna tell her the same thing anyway. But she made it easier and said it for you. What's wrong with that," Ashley asked annoyed.

"Everythings wrong with that. She admitted that she liked me but no she realizes she could do so much better. She hates me. And it's all my fault. And you sure didn't help either. Was what you said about her father really necessary? I mean 'how do you live with the guilt?' Come on Ashley! Don't you think she feels bad enough," Nick yelled.

"What the hell Nick? I thought you hated her? Who cares what she thinks-"

"It's not just what she thinks! It's what my brothers, my mom, and Kimberly think too. My brother told me he was ashamed to call me his brother! How do you think that makes me feel? To know that my own brother wishes I didn't exist? I should have listened to everyone and given her a chance! Do you know what i heard her tell Joe when she was crying and he was comforting her," Nick asked.

"Who cares," Ashley whined.

"I care! She told him that she just wanted me to see the real Sophie Harlem! She came here to fix everything but instead i mess things up again!"

"Nick it's done with. There's nothing you can do. She's out of you life now and i'm in it," Ashley said hugging him. Nick just pushed her off.

"It's time for you to go. I'll call you later or whatever," Nick said opening the door for her. She huffed and walked out. Nick just stood there thinking.

Oh no. It's not done. There is something i can do. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure Sophie Harlem is in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys!
This chapter isn't my best. I'm home
sick from school today so i figured i
would update! Hope you like it :D

thanks to sarah._.jonas for the awesome banner!

CommentRateSubscribe

Banners

xoxo,
Kara