Status: Hiatus until further notice.

Sell Your Soul

Dressed To Kill

Image

It all started at a little place the guys and I liked to call, 'Johnny's Bar'. Isn't it fucked up that she completely ruined that place for me? After all, that place was mine first. I had been going there with the guy’s way back in high school when we used to have to use our fake I.D's.

It had been the guys, Johnny, Jimmy, Brian, and Zacky. The girls were with us as usual that night too, Rhi, Nicole, and Stephanie. Along with me, all eight of us went there together around 9 o'clock. We took up half of the bar upfront, leaving the rest of the stools for other random people. Not long after we retired to the back pool room, bringing our alcohol along with our intoxicated selves.

Everything fell into our usual routine, until she walked through those front doors.

She had skin tight black skinny jeans on that hugged her curves perfectly, too perfectly. You could see her black bra through her tattered white Guns 'N' Roses tank top, and I was more than pleased by that sight.

Her hair was so blonde it appeared white, reaching to at least her mid-back. Her face wasn't painted in make-up like every other girl that I had been attracted to and I liked that about her. Her hair was teased but it looked more like the after effect of a good sex session, which I couldn't lie about, turned me on.

It looked like her legs stretched on for miles. I could feel my heartbeat increase quickly and it began to feel stuffy in the bar, like I could no longer breathe. I should've known right then and there that what she was doing to me was just going to cause hell. Back then I always liked to see the positive in people before anything else.

What the hell was I thinking?