I Don't Belong Here

Back Of My Lungs

Addie's POV.

"Addie! I need to talk to you!"

I looked behind me and saw Uncle James.

Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Yes?" I smiled sweetly. He took my arm and led me into a conference room, closing it behind him.

I shut my eyes, knowing that I would get an earful.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he glowered at me, sitting at the other end of the table.

I rested my feet on the dark mahogany table, and said, "Look. You always told me that if the people I was working with were...bad people, then I could bail."

He looked furious, but breathed deeply, and said, "Yes. I did say that, but you. Don't. Just. Bail. You have to talk it out with them in a calm manner, and - "

I stood up, knocking my chair over, "Look. He called me a whore. I'm not gonna be calm about that.

I stood up and left angrily. Unbelievable. I scoffed and shook my head as I threw the doors open.

I heard some commotion outside, and looked to the reception desk, only to see Matt in a heated argument with the receptionist.

As if I wasn't already pissed off.

"What the hell is going on here?" I raised my voice.

"Addie! I wanted to talk to you, but your – your," he pointed to Amanda, "your receptionist won't let me."

"Don't worry about it," I nodded at her, "he's with me."

"Alright," she said.

I took Matt into a conference room.

"What's up?"

"You know…the – the guys and I thought you were a little too upset to be thinking yesterday, and – "

"I hope you're not asking me to come back," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not."
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooh, shit.
short.
twister.
right?
3 comments, por favor.
AND --

new oliver sykes story!
pleeeeeeeeeeease criticize me! I'm not one to take ANY kind of criticism well, but I really want it. I plan out to have this story, my m. shadows story (the most current one), and the oli story to be my favorites (for now).

CRITICIZE ME LIKE I'M SOME FAGGOT AT YOUR SCHOOL WHOM YOU HATE (on my oli sykes story, please).
PLEASE.
I BEG YOU.
:D
love you, hoes<3
oh.
the story's here; it's called It's On The Tip Of My Tongue xD