Annie Darling.

4. Gabe Saporta Of Cobra Starship

Image

---

"Lilly. Hand. Me. The. Sugar. Now." Sas yelled out in the open demanding of Lilly who was hiding in the corner nibbling at the sugar raw.

"Where the fuck are you??" Sas searched the small apartment. "I have to finish making these damn cookies you know."

Annie rolled her eyes at the two and went back to her computer. She was editing the last webisode she and Lilly had filmed. Out of no where, an IM window popped up.

Mr. Gabe Saporta.

GabeWantzYou: Hola chica.
sparklieannie: Hey! :D
GabeWantzYou: Como estas?
sparklieannie: ...What?
GabeWantzYou: Uh, nevermind.


She heard a crash from the kitchen. Sas found Lilly.

sparklieannie: So what's up?
GabeWantzYou: Bored. Wanna do something?
sparklieannie: Hm...
GabeWantzYou: We don't have to do a 'date' or anything.
sparklieannie: ...and what makes you think I would want a date from you, hm?
GabeWantzYou: Oh please, girl. Everyone wants a date from me. See you here at eight.

Another crash and Annie decided to take Gabe on his offer.

---

"Annie, would you like a drink?" Gabe shouted from the kitchen.

Gabe Saporta was such a gentleman.

"No thanks," Annie responded, and sprawled out on his couch. Going to Gabe's house was like having a slumber party...with a girl.

"Ok, are you ready to watch the scariest movie of all time??" Gabe asked coming back, with surprisingly, soda.

"Yes, I cannot wait to watch Mean Girls for the millionth time with you."

Gabe winked at her and popped the DVD into the player and of course returned to the couch and plopped down next to Annie.

Gabe chewed on the popcorn nosily, and sucked the drink straw nosily as well. It annoyed the fuck out of Annie.

"Stop that. I wanna hear the Asian chick talk to that poser Asian." Annie was still focused on the movie. It was the ending when all was resolved.

Gabe munched louder and sucked up the remaining soda.

"Gabe. Sa-freaking-porta. You stop that now." She turned to him.

With an extremely courageous move, Gabe took a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in his mouth.

"You disgust me." Annie's eyes narrowed. Gabe smiled wide.

"I know you love it."

"Yeah, it amuses me." Annie smiled back, blushing a little.

Gabe pounced. He obviously couldn't help himself. When Annie smiled like that his head spun round.

Gabe's lips crashed with Annie's and his hands reached down to her belt buckle. Whoa, there cowboy. Gabe somehow flung Annie on top of him, with her now straddling his lap.

Her back arched as he nipped at her neck. Things were taken a little to far, and Annie had somehow managed to get rid of Gabe's shirt.

She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled.

"This was never supposed to happen."

"Well, it did."

Gabe leaned upwards again to kiss her lips, grabbing hold her belt loops dragging them down.

---

In the end, they were both just sitting there as if nothing had happened. Yes, they did the nasty, as some would say.

So there they were. Both best friends. Both naked and sweaty. (Ew. Like epic ew.) Covered with, thank God, a blanket.

Annie's fingered trailed up and down Gabe's chest, stopping midway.

"Something wrong?" Gabe asked.

"No, nothing's wrong. Everything's perfect." Annie smiled up at Gabe. "You're just so gorgeous."

She stared at every contour of his body. His board chest, his flat stomach, and my god, his nipples.

Gabe ran his hand through Annie's already messy hair and just smiled.

Smiling is all it ever takes you know?
♠ ♠ ♠
If you were suprised I picked those pictures for the banner, Annie, shame on you.